Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Swag Stickers; Target or Beltbuckle?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Beginning Member
rednose is an unknown quantity at this point

Less is always better it has a clean look effect i only have 3 decals on my rig 2 .net on each of the back side windows and one on my top back glass that says "peckerwood" the damn thing was covered in sticker when I bought it I spent 2 days removing them....

Old 05-02-2009, 03:35 AM
BGwood88 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Stickers on the back of mine kinda tell a story about who iam and what my hobbies are

Attached Thumbnails Swag Stickers; Target or Beltbuckle?-100_0357.jpg  
Old 05-02-2009, 08:04 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I like Byte Stryke's Vortec decal/vinyl but his truck is 'tough enough' to pull it off.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:59 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
...but his truck is 'tough enough' to pull it off...
what are you trying to say? J/K, lol, no but seriously I totally agree.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Tony H is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a big fan on advertizing .. BUT I painted a Bowtie on on the back of my '75 Jeep because it is Chevy powered. So what do I know.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:35 AM
maximino is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm not a big fan of stickers... whether i have that part on the vehicle or not... if i have it, i have it... no need to 'advertise' it... but then again it's just me..

Old 05-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Starting Member
blazen99 is on a distinguished road

all i have is 2 dear heads facing out word with the word remington in the middle i dont want much more maby a few bullet stickers to cover up some little nicks n stuff.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:00 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I don't like a whole crapload of stickers on cars...unless it's something like a drag car or a crazy ricer where they put a bunch of decals on the front fender. Sometimes that can look ok.
As for my truck, all I plan of putting on for decals is one for gmtruckforum (just waiting for it to arrive) and one for blazerforum supposing we get more made. I was thinking about getting a bowtie for the back window, but that's a big maybe.
I think it all comes down to the person, placement of the decals, and how many you have. It can look really good, or really really bad lol.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:33 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I've got a couple Marine Corps stickers on mine. My "Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls" sticker, Steelers Emblem sticker, and Rock 105.5 sticker. And a couple magnets.

But they are placed so that they don't look tacky. I want to get rid of the radio station and Semper Fi sticker tho... but I'll wait til it fades out.

And I want to put a couple Beer Bottle labels on it lol. I was told that if you let an empty beer bottle sit in a cooler full of water, the label will peel off and still have all the glue. I thought about putting a couple on my back window.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Starting Member
blazen99 is on a distinguished road

steelers!!! beer!!!

what about getting a big **** chevy symbol that takes up the third window on the side i believe it would fit great. cause the window is about that same shape. the small one on triple blacks sig made me think of it.

Last edited by blazen99; 05-19-2009 at 09:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Swag Stickers; Target or Beltbuckle?