Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Video gamers- GTA V

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 04:16 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by abig84
yeah thats the main reason i quit playing, it was like y ou were driving on ice all the time. turn the corner at 10mph and go sliding all over the place. ill occasionally put it in and just drive around find jumps or cause trouble.

im a casual gamer. i think the last game i bought was dead space 3 gta5 might be one ill pick up. ill wait a week or so after release before i pick it up though. make sure its not a broken mess
It cant be worse than GTA IV LOL!

Old 08-28-2013, 10:26 PM
Starting Member
JavierEscalonJr is on a distinguished road

Last GTA I enjoyed was San Andreas for the ps2 i could not stand GTA IV I hate everything about that game, it was a downgrade from San Andreas. I'll wait and see, maybe get it after about a year after it comes out when it's cheaper but priorities first I need a new television mine burned up

Old 08-28-2013, 10:57 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JavierEscalonJr
Last GTA I enjoyed was San Andreas for the ps2 i could not stand GTA IV I hate everything about that game, it was a downgrade from San Andreas. I'll wait and see, maybe get it after about a year after it comes out when it's cheaper but priorities first I need a new television mine burned up
it will have everything and more than San andreas, and set in the same location. going to be awesome.. I am not a sales rep for rockstar LOL!

I just really enjoy the series, and this game will be tops.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:17 AM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

I finally got good at driving in GTAIV!!! Dammit! I'm not sure if it will be 360 or PS3 though...

Old 09-05-2013, 08:16 PM
BF Veteran

10 days 10 hours! haha

Old 09-16-2013, 04:02 PM
95BlazenLT is on a distinguished road

I've had a reservation since spring... Gonna pick it up tomorrow... Big GTA fan over here... from GTA III to Vice City to San Andreas to GTA IV to Episodes from Liberty City...

Old 09-16-2013, 04:17 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 95BlazenLT
I've had a reservation since spring... Gonna pick it up tomorrow... Big GTA fan over here... from GTA III to Vice City to San Andreas to GTA IV to Episodes from Liberty City...
Same here, I am going to the midnight release at game stop, Going to be free food, and giveaways. Looking forward to this, Going to be tired at work tomorrow, as once I get it at midnight, I wont be going to sleep when I get home hah

Old 09-16-2013, 04:25 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

One last decision... Regular, or special edition?

Old 09-16-2013, 08:34 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Diaita
One last decision... Regular, or special edition?
They both are the same, you just get "swag" with the SE, I could not meret the money for something I never use LOL
but its personal preference.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:43 PM
er0ck273 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by richphotos
It cant be worse than GTA IV LOL!
yea that game was so disapointing. i got it in the midnight release. was done playing it for good after 4 hours...so mad haha

Quick Reply: Video gamers- GTA V