Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Video gamers- GTA V

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Starting Member
95BlackGA is an unknown quantity at this point

Have mine set aside already. Buying it at 7 am. I'll be on my first break at work then. No rush, no hassle.

Old 09-16-2013, 10:37 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I will have mine by 11:55 tonight. Just went to game stop and payed for it. I picked a good game stop, close to my house, but in a super rich part of town with a bunch of privileged children that are most likely not able to play the game, because their parents said so.
They are doing groups, 10 people per group, I am group 6. I asked the game stop guy how it works, if I can leave and come back, and he jokingly responded "who, dont start yelling at me"
then said "come back at 11:30, 11:45 is when we will start handing out the game, it should take about a minute per group.
STOKED.

Old 09-17-2013, 12:30 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

for as much as ive liked some games and couldnt wait for them to release i have never went to a midnight release or waited in line for one. i figure if i get it at midnight im just gonna go home and go to sleep anyways and will just pick it up at work the next day during lunch.

i almost did for resident evil 6 which sucked anyways so glad i didnt

Old 09-17-2013, 12:46 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

Got mine at Wally Mart this morning. XB won out over PS for me. I hope I don't look as geeky as most of the others that were standing in line to get it.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:16 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by abig84
for as much as ive liked some games and couldnt wait for them to release i have never went to a midnight release or waited in line for one. i figure if i get it at midnight im just gonna go home and go to sleep anyways and will just pick it up at work the next day during lunch.

i almost did for resident evil 6 which sucked anyways so glad i didnt
I was up until 3:30am playing, had to work today too. LOL

Old 09-18-2013, 11:40 PM
BF Veteran

I just want to say, to all the naysayers, This game is amazing, People who play it and have played previous GTAs say the handling and damage for cars are terrible ect do not realize that the more you play, the more skills you earn. Which improves that.

This game has it all, not to mention, some of the best graphics for how large of a game it is on current gen consoles. All around great game, rockstar did it again (even after the fail/win that GTAIV was)

Old 09-19-2013, 12:05 PM

I was thinking graphics would be better. They are really good, but when you compare it to COD it's lacking. Game play takes a bit to get used to, but once you do, it's better. Also, as you play more, your character increases his skill, so it gets easier. You have to steal the Learjet! Fly it over the AFB if you get bored. Oh, and the machinery (bulldozer and mine truck) are fun too.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:29 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by richphotos
I was up until 3:30am playing, had to work today too. LOL
yep, did that with resident evil 6 too. played til like 2am and had to be up by 7. i dont understand why they dont release these games ever on a friday night

Old 09-19-2013, 01:32 PM
Steve-o will become famous soon enough

already beat the story line

Old 09-19-2013, 03:22 PM

WTF! I gotta stop playing, and get serious...playing!

Quick Reply: Video gamers- GTA V