The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Wha?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 08:23 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wha?

The staff of BlazerForum.com apologizes if any material found in this section offends you. Without knowing each individuals beliefs, experiences, and background, it is difficult to pick out all of the material that could be found offensive. If you do come across something that you have found to be extremely offensive, please take some time to contemplate the material before making an official complaint. Often, a person's current mood has a lot to do with how certain things are perceived. For further information, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you for your understanding,
BlazerForum.com Staff

You gotta be kidding me. This actually HAS to be formally stated? What is the world coming to?

Old 12-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, apparently it does... Some people need reminding that this isn't kindergarten and that there are people out there that may post things that they do not agree with... I would much rather not have to state something like that...

Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Oy vey

Old 12-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

*shakes head in dissaproval* if ppl dont get it..shouldn't THEY be served the ramifications of not abiding by the rules and guidelines...not all of us?!...not that its a big down fall but seems silly all of us need that reminder every time we go to read a post...(its kind like saying...since 4 or 5 of you went against us...you must all live with this)....seem's silly..but..in a way ...i agree..necessary, if ppl NEED that reminder...then i'd much rather it be there than not..

Old 12-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

hmm, im sorry if i offended any of you...

an old forum i was on we had a "hot topic" end of the forum where opinions/views/statements/topics were said freely. it was moderated by a more relaxed set of posting guidlines, but you had to agree to the disclaimer(and check the box, and also be approved by a mod.) that the section could be very heated in numerous manners before you could post/use the "hot topic" area.. alot of members never joined this area due to the worries of being offended... the rest of us went on our merry way and expressed freely

I know im a newb here and dont know the majority of you all, but maybe this could be a viable alternative to the "warning" message above on the forums?

Old 12-17-2009, 09:10 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

I just think people need to grow up a little and quit taking everything as a personal affront.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

This is not limiting anything, think of it more as a reality check for anyone that may find something offensive. Anyone that sees something as offensive needs to take a step back and consider the other possible meanings.

On the same token, there are some things which may still be offensive and there needs to be a process to handle such instances.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Starting Member
chiefum is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oisinirish
The staff of BlazerForum.com apologizes if any material found in this section offends you. Without knowing each individuals beliefs, experiences, and background, it is difficult to pick out all of the material that could be found offensive. If you do come across something that you have found to be extremely offensive, please take some time to contemplate the material before making an official complaint. Often, a person's current mood has a lot to do with how certain things are perceived. For further information, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you for your understanding,
BlazerForum.com Staff

I find that statement offensive.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:57 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oisinirish
I just think people need to grow up a little and quit taking everything as a personal affront.
I have to agree. Some people just take things to personal. If it wasn't directed at a person, then don't think about it. Besides, it's the internet.

Don't believe everything on the internet. That's how WWII started.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:00 PM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past

someone will always be offended on the internet.