Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 08:03 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Oh, she did believe it. We had phone conversations and text/email/FB chats, etc that were great. Then we got in the same room and I froze completely up and couldn't come up with a single conversation starter. It was awful. I froze so hard, I couldn't even talk about the weather...

Old 11-22-2011, 08:05 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
Content not available.
it is now lol...

Old 11-22-2011, 08:10 AM
Banned

Oh, she did believe it. We had phone conversations and text/email/FB chats, etc that were great. Then we got in the same room and I froze completely up and couldn't come up with a single conversation starter. It was awful. I froze so hard, I couldn't even talk about the weather...

lol awwww luckily i've never been that shy or bashful which is how i ended up with a daughter lmao... thats why one of you needs to be in your own element...or in a comfy familiar place...some where you go socially...where you usually end up doing some talking lol....

Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 AM

Aww, your daughter is so cute!

As for my date, I'm just uncomfortable around people I don't know (in real life... online I'll talk to anybody) so even if I'm at my normal bar I have gone to every Friday for 8 years, I still can't talk to someone new. It's awful.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Banned

Aww, your daughter is so cute!

As for my date, I'm just uncomfortable around people I don't know (in real life... online I'll talk to anybody) so even if I'm at my normal bar I have gone to every Friday for 8 years, I still can't talk to someone new. It's awful.
i giggle and snicker over here at your shyness but really...that just sucks lol..
i think she said thank you b/c she's drooling and blowing mad raspberries. luckily she got her momma's looks...and hopefully daddys intelligence.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:20 AM

I laugh at it a bit too because it's so ridiculous. Once I get used to someone I'm good to go. Heck, at parties, I can be the life of the party... just can't talk to people I don't know directly while entertaining the whole party. It's so odd.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:22 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Dude... just drink Dos Equis... then you're the most interesting man in the world...

Honestly though, have you tried having a beer or two? Just to loosen up a bit? lmfao.

I'm starting to imagine you looking like this:

Old 11-23-2011, 10:53 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

this happened to me once....I did that whole online dating thing one time when i was 19. Ive always had a good way with the ladies,could win over anyone i wanted etc back in highschool...I started talking to this gorgeous blond girl for 2 weeks. Finally met up with her at this cool new hang out place that opened up. I was there waiting her to get there thinking to myself "this is gonna be another piece of cake".

Dude...when she walked in...my jaw hit the floor....i locked up....studdered...sweaty palms etc....I said like 5 words in 10 minutes...she pulled the fake phone call thing and left.

I will never forget it.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:55 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

thats me alright

hahahahhahahaha

Old 11-23-2011, 10:55 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Once I find something to talk about you can't shut me up lol... but I'm sure I'll run into a similar situation at some point lol.

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?