Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

LOL...YOUR never on here! and other stuff.....

Old 01-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Thats cus im missing half my keys on my laptop

Old 01-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Logan
Thats cus im missing half my keys on my laptop
Well stop letting the baby eat them!
Or text me

Last edited by BresBlazy; 01-09-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by altoncustomtech
LOL, I can guarantee any gray hair my wife gets will be caused more by me than the kids easy. Like she tells everyone else, I'm the biggest kid she's got. Also, don't scare me like that!! The thought of having a grandchild in the house BEFORE my daughter is married and moved it makes my blood run cold, LOL.
Well my oldest son decided he was adult enough to have a child (she was born when he was 16) when she was 6 weeks old her mother (MUCH older than my son...long story) dropped her off and told Bryce she's your problem not mine, son is now 18 and just moved out on his own (well he has his daughter) and my daughter who turns 18 in june just joined the army and leaves for basic 2 weeks after her 18th bday....wife says I'm the biggest kid in the house too she's always complaining about my toys something about them being so much more expensive than the kids' toys /shrug after 19 yrs of marriage I have mastered the art of nodding my head and saying yes dear while not hearing a thing she says lol!

Old 01-09-2011, 08:28 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by oktain
I thought of a funny picture to represent said track of mind... sadly it's inappropriate

Old 01-09-2011, 09:02 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by m3ch
yeah i know i love my jbodies and i cant wait to get another idk if i want a sedan or a coupe...........ive been looking for a z with a 5 speed =)

I hear ya! depends on whut ur doing but if ur making a sleeper go sedan for sure - people will NEVER expect that 4 door granny mobile to go flying by them!

btw YES i'm on the JBO but since its pretty much u say "this or that" and run for your life i rarely go on the board - my car USED to be Colin Steele's 3400 cav. picked it up for a whole whopping $2,500 with a busted up hood, windshield, n roof :/ he forgot to lock the hood pins - you get the idea of what happened.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:52 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

i cant remember when i joined the jbo i think like last year? only person i know would be derek trout because ive bought a part from him and hes the only one i dealed with theres one in wisconsin im looking at 230k miles tho but 300 bucks see if he still has it, would make a good prject as long as it runs lol

Old 01-10-2011, 12:55 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

WOW!!! 7 freakin' pages to catch up on this s**t!!

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
WOW, you guys are worse than us girls! you gotta Chillax! Shes hot but what? doesnt work on her own truck? Lame! see Kayla is awesome, shes and awesome mom and works on her truck! just lookin cute is boring.

And Pat, your so cute! you tell em!
see Brad, she flirts with all of us!

glad to see Irv & Kayla patched things up.

Originally Posted by UberFail
does owning a '97 GMC Jimmy SLT, '02 Chevrolet cavalier 5spd with a V6 3400 swapped in, and an '05 Mazda 3 GT count as variety ? lol
i know you've alrady seen this Brad, but isn't it kinda funny that someone throws that up right after we were talking about it @ the wreckers!

Originally Posted by oktain
AWOL for a month and that's all you have to say?
my thoughts exactly!

Originally Posted by Logan
You never write anymore...lol
guess he's used up all of the pic's you sent him.

wait! that didn't come out right!!

Old 01-10-2011, 01:02 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Pic of me in the Blazer..... Just thought I could keep the thread going...

Old 01-10-2011, 10:01 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
see Brad, she flirts with all of us!
Except Brad of course...

Originally Posted by wlorton
Pic of me in the Blazer..... Just thought I could keep the thread going on topic...
Fixed...

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?