Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What Does Everyone Do For a Living??

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Beginning Member
jerseydave is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
those have to be the 2nd coolest mixers ever made, right after the Rubber Railroads.

i hear ya on the "how the hell did you get in there?" comment, my Dad's been driving a single axle in the S&G business for 35 years.

some of the stuff i've laid witness to.....................i'm sure you've got just as many stories you could tell as well.
I remember when I first started driving those off road.

We call it the "pucker factor".........imagine holding onto the seat with a ......... lower orafice. Used to get that feeling all the time.

There will be times now when I'll get out of the truck after getting empty to get my ticket signed and turning around to walk back to the truck thinking "holy crap"!, when I see where it is, how it's leaning, hanging over embankments, perched on dirt piles......... it's pretty wild sometimes.

Need clarification on the "rubber railroad" ? You stumped me.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Beginning Member
BlazerWare94 is on a distinguished road

welll im a FULL time student over here in texas going for my BA in criminal justice and work part time for Stewart Title of Cameron COunty!! and full time older brother jaja

Old 09-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Beginning Member
zcat23 is on a distinguished road

First Responder... NC AirMed.
Im actually at the moment training to get my Rotorwing License so i can fly one of those "Big AirMed birds!!!"

Old 09-19-2010, 08:26 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Well I kinda got a raise and promotion. The company I work for purchesed another trucking company and their routes, so we now service westlock and Barrhead ALberta. I am now responsible for the outbound stuff for those 2 points, as well as the Camrose I was doing before. I start earlier, get paid more, and have owner sanctioned overtime everyday with no end in sight. Me likey.

I think I make about a thousand bucks a month more now! Woo Hoo, gotta love being appreciated by the owners.

I am going to stick with this company and maybe one dday I can run my own terminal.

Just waiting till the 10th when I can **** all that overtime away on parts for the blazer, maybe that Superlift kit will be getting ordered sonner than I though.

Old 09-20-2010, 01:46 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Congrats on the promotion mate. Soon you'll get used to that extra cash & then slowly, slowly you'll find it's still not enough! LOL

Old 09-20-2010, 06:59 AM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Congrats on the promotion and you look like your doing what I did when my pay doubled.

Old 09-21-2010, 05:08 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road

I work in a garage as a mechanic part time when im not in college and on the weekends.

Old 09-21-2010, 07:06 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Well my jobs might be changing!!!! WOOT freaking WOOT.... At the job fair I landed two interviews, one for part time Co-op position now with possible full time in the future, and the second is for a full time position after graduation, looks promising, although the second one is for positions in KC-KS, Cary-NC, Lake Oswego-OR, Orlando-FL, College Station-TX, and yea.... I would move... But hopefully all goes well in the interviews to follow

Old 09-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Beginning Member
NapaRich is on a distinguished road

im the asst manager at a napa auto parts store

Old 09-22-2010, 11:41 PM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

I'm a full time student at College of Western Idaho, also I'm a licensed Representative for Primerica.

Quick Reply: What Does Everyone Do For a Living??