Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What Does Everyone Do For a Living??

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 09:28 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
WOO HOO!!!

finally back in the work force again.

found another precission grinding job about 5 minutes from where i used to work. not to happy about commuting to Brampton again, but the owner (who i've known for roughly 20 years) wants to move the business up North to where we all live (roughly).

plans are underway to make it happen within the next 12 to 18 months. will make a 50 minute drive through hell into a 20 minutes drive through the country, when it finally happens.
Glad to hear it Chris. Although that means less time for us to work on toys through the week lol

Old 03-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Starting Member
danielwaynehale1 is on a distinguished road

forklift driver in a freezer

Old 03-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Beginning Member
rob180 is on a distinguished road

I work in a auto plastics company. Injection molding press operator. Make parts for Ford, Chrysler and GM.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:01 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Cool!

Old 03-13-2011, 07:25 PM
Beginning Member
greendouglash is on a distinguished road

I'm a US Marine active duty right now. I work as a aviation structural and hydraulics mechanic on F/A-18 Hornet fighter jets. A couple of my buddies and I have been lifting trucks on the side, and my OIC actually sold me his K5 Blazer that was stolen from him. He bought a different one after his first one got stolen, his new one has an 8" lift with 37" swampers on it. Its pretty sweet to look at.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:45 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Cool job man! Pics of the blazer or it didnt happen!

Im still a forklift/dock supervisor at night at a trucing company. I like it. Ill tint the glass on peoples cars, or wire stereos in the summertime for some extra dough, its not that I make much money, its kind of a hobby and I like tinting new cars that I havent done before. BMW is my least favorites to tint. Alpines my favorite stereo gear.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:20 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

im a bus boy at a "world famous" seafood restaurant on the ohio river called Mike Linnigs. Good thing is its right down the street from my house so i dont waste gas going to work haha

Old 03-13-2011, 09:46 PM
420Blazin4X4 is on a distinguished road

I`m a dermagraphic engineer hahaha or in easy terms I am a tattoo artist.. I work at Old Town Tattoo in Saginaw Michigan
www.tattoosforlife.com
oh and if you check that site out my name is Glenn

Old 03-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Beginning Member
vervepipes is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by greendouglash
I'm a US Marine active duty right now. I work as a aviation structural and hydraulics mechanic on F/A-18 Hornet fighter jets. A couple of my buddies and I have been lifting trucks on the side, and my OIC actually sold me his K5 Blazer that was stolen from him. He bought a different one after his first one got stolen, his new one has an 8" lift with 37" swampers on it. Its pretty sweet to look at.

I'm an armourer for our F18's in Cold Lake, Alberta

Old 03-13-2011, 11:35 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vervepipes
I'm an armourer for our F18's in Cold Lake, Alberta
That's awesome! I was just in Cold Lake today and yesterday for a hockey tournament and all the games were played on the base.

Quick Reply: What Does Everyone Do For a Living??