Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

car show video, adopted a new kitty, and I GOT A PROMOTION!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 01:31 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default car show video, adopted a new kitty, and I GOT A PROMOTION!!!

First off the car show I was in, yeah it was at a local furry convention here in CT, but there was some pretty cool cars The winner of best in show was CJHusky and his lowered S13. But there was a pretty cool lowered Scion Xb (wasnt a fan of the color choice), a couple older model cars, a few Subaru WRX's and STI's, and of course me with my Blazer! I didnt win any awards or anything, but it was fun to do and I look forward to doing it again next year and hopefully I will have a few more toys to show off! I plan on adding a system this spring as well as maybe changing out my white face gauges to some black face gauges. I want to try and find the 2002 LS bumper in body color black as well as a new chrome strip for the front grille (the actual one not the knockoff that I have now lol)

So on to the kitty, we adopted a new kitty today. Her name was Jolly at the local Petsmart, but we renamed her to Roxie. She is #6 in a housefull of kitties. Here is a picture of her

And last but not least, I GOT A PROMOTION yesterday!!! Made team leader status in my department. It's really not all too much different in what I was doing before, but now I am in a authority role I couldn't be happier!!

Attached Thumbnails car show video, adopted a new kitty, and I GOT A PROMOTION!!!-302852_10151283268837482_593362347_n.jpg  

Last edited by davtak; 12-08-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:35 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Cute cat... thats alot of cats for one house. We have 3 parrots and one old toy dog.

I never liked being a team leader at my old job... Had to take all the crap for others not doing their jobs for barely any extra money, then got screwed out of my yearly bonus cause of others shortcomings, so I asked to go back to my old no-authority position and the law here says thay employers cant reduce your wages... So I got the raise still, and nobody gave me crap for others anymore. What is the job that you do? I now drive heavy haul trucks across western canada.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:48 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

team leader/cheese cutter/cheese maker in a supermarket deli

Old 12-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Starting Member
serrasalmus is on a distinguished road

grats on promo and i will give you a few more animals...we have 8 cats 4 dogs a rabbit and 2 horses and a few teenagers