Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   Where to find a ZR2 (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/where-find-zr2-52832/)

machy uno 12-16-2010 10:00 AM

Where to find a ZR2

I'm currently in the market for a new daily driver and am hoping to find a ZR2, problem is where to find it. I've checked autotrader and ebay and will continue to but figured someone on here might know a better place to look for a low mileage one. The only color I've found anywhere in my state (TX) is one yellow one...the only color I'm not too fond of. I've had two blazers in the past ('93 s-10 tahoe edition and '01 extreme) and loved both of them. Currently I have a mustang mach 1 in the garage and drive a mercury milan:icon_doh: as my daily. Looking to get rid of the milan and get into something a little more fun to drive. Anyone know any other places or happen to know of a good low mileage one looking for a new home?

TripleBlackBlazer 12-16-2010 10:17 AM

Closest one to you is 390 miles away. It's an '04 but lots of miles for the year.

Autotrader LINK

machy uno 12-16-2010 10:33 AM

I've run across that one but it's a lot higher mileage then I'm looking for. I'm hoping to find something more in the 70K mile range as it's going to be a daily driver (not too far from work to home).

AJBert 12-16-2010 11:58 AM

You can take a look at the classified section on ZR2USA.com and might find one. Another great resource is Craig's List. It's going to be a bit tough to find a low milage one out there but they do exist. Just be patient and you'll find what you are looking for.

That '04 in D'Iberville is a pretty rare one in that it is 2WD. I knew they existed but it's the first one I've ever seen. "Should" get better MPG's than the 4WD ones.

mov4x4 12-16-2010 12:21 PM

Did you try craigslist?

machy uno 12-16-2010 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by AJBert (Post 387883)
You can take a look at the classified section on ZR2USA.com and might find one. Another great resource is Craig's List. It's going to be a bit tough to find a low milage one out there but they do exist. Just be patient and you'll find what you are looking for.

That '04 in D'Iberville is a pretty rare one in that it is 2WD. I knew they existed but it's the first one I've ever seen. "Should" get better MPG's than the 4WD ones.

Thanks for letting me know about ZR2USA.com, thats kinda what I was looking for. I tried a few blazer forums but hadn't found anything for sale as of yet. I have the time to wait for the right deal though. As to craigslist, I tried for my city (houston) and a few cities around me (galveston, austin, corpus christi, san antonio, etc...). Will just keep checking I guess, thanks for the help guys.

mdehoogh 12-16-2010 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by machy uno (Post 387902)
Thanks for letting me know about ZR2USA.com, thats kinda what I was looking for. I tried a few blazer forums but hadn't found anything for sale as of yet. I have the time to wait for the right deal though. As to craigslist, I tried for my city (houston) and a few cities around me (galveston, austin, corpus christi, san antonio, etc...). Will just keep checking I guess, thanks for the help guys.

There's 3 in the DFW craigslist. One in Abilene and two in Dallas and they're all 100k-130k miles. I check it for Blazer stuff every few days so I'll keep an eye out