Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   where should i go? (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/where-should-i-go-25174/)

noom14921992 11-26-2008 10:57 PM

where should i go?

ok i know this is vague and stuff but i thought i would ask all of you. my mom said she would pay for me and a friend a trip to some where in the U.S. she said that money was not a problem(because she is sending my sisters on a trip to Disney world and i don't like that place so she said she would make it up to me) and i could choose. i was thinking "E3"(Electronic Entertainment Expo . witch is a place that unvails new tech toys and stuff like that) but i think you have to do some thing in that indistry like be bill gates or some thing like that. and then i thought about the "Detriot motor show"( you all should know what that is) but again i think you have to do some thing in that field. but i could be wronge. then i thought of Las Vages for star trek in the hilton(i know i might be a nerd but i like star trek) but she said i was only 17, so that is out. so what els is there in the U.S.A. that a 17 year old guy might like to do?

thanks and i would realy just like a think tank/ spring board.but any advice is welcom.

NVANZEE 11-26-2008 11:26 PM

RE: where should i go?

what do you like to do. what are your hobbies

noom14921992 11-26-2008 11:35 PM

well i like cars and automotive stuff. and i like tech. stuff. and i like history. and i do like sci-fi. but i do HATE the beach but LOVE the mountains. i just could not think of any thing good.....come to think of it i could not even think of any thing bad.

TripleBlackBlazer 11-26-2008 11:40 PM

I visited the musclecar museum in Tennessee, Smoky Mountains area. Pretty cool, but not much else to do.

user 1016 11-27-2008 01:12 AM

don't go to the auto show in detroit. it's going to be scaled down and not very interesting this year. If you like the mountains and such, why not plan a camping/road trip? You could track down the world's biggest ball of yarn, or the mystery spot. Could be fun!

quinnman105 11-27-2008 03:28 AM

that sux

djdrew010 11-28-2008 12:43 PM

Yea no auto show because there really isn't much else to do in Detroit unless your 21. I would go to E3 or go on a road trip and camp somewhere.

2002XTREME 11-28-2008 01:06 PM

How bout a Trip To GoodOL "NYC" ?? Theres plenty to do in this place... Museums, central park you name it, Radio city Music hall, I`ll try and dig up a website for ya with sum info of things to do and places go to here..if your interested that is... What is your friend into what do they like doing?

calgsblaza 11-28-2008 08:45 PM

When you turn 18? The drinking age here is only 18 lol. Does it have to be in the U.S? If I were you I would go to like Costa Rica or Mexico or something and stay at a resort.

noom14921992 11-29-2008 08:46 AM

well i never thought of New York but that might be fun. and as for the out of country thing i am going to Costa Rica in June of 09. but i am still open to any thing you guys might think of. i was also thinking of Washington D.C..

i dont know but thank you all. keep it up.