Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   Who Was Funnier? (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/who-funnier-99166/)

go chevy 03-23-2019 09:56 AM

Who Was Funnier?

I was talking to my brother this morning and we some how got on the subject of funny actors... We mentioned a bunch of different ones but he said he thought Adam Sandler was his pick and I went with Jim Carrey... If you only had to choose just 1 of the 2, you might have someone else as your personal favorite but if you had to choose Adam or Jim, who would it be?

Tom A 03-23-2019 11:18 AM

In the early days (In Living Color), Jim Carrey was my choice. But I really don't like either one of them now.

cleburne red 03-23-2019 02:00 PM

I grew up watching the waterboy, happy Gilmore, etc so Adam Sandler gets my pick.
​​​​​​
Jim Carrey is pretty funny as well, though

DonL 03-23-2019 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A (Post 705716)
In the early days (In Living Color), Jim Carrey was my choice. But I really don't like either one of them now.

I with you, now a days, they aren't that funny anymore, although I would go for Adam Sandler before Jim Carey for present day. But growing up, I would choose Jim Carey.

you can fight with the mask, and a guy who can't lie.....

go chevy 03-25-2019 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A (Post 705716)

Old school!!! Loved that show :) If I am not mistaken the " fly girls " was where J Lo, Jennifer Lopez got her start as a dancer...

go chevy 03-25-2019 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by cleburne red (Post 705721)
I grew up watching the waterboy, happy Gilmore, etc so Adam Sandler gets my pick.
​​​​​​
Jim Carrey is pretty funny as well, though

Waterboy and Happy Gilmore were great! Billy Madison was a little to crazy for me though :)

go chevy 03-25-2019 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by DonL (Post 705752)
I with you, now a days, they aren't that funny anymore, although I would go for Adam Sandler before Jim Carey for present day. But growing up, I would choose Jim Carey.

you can fight with the mask, and a guy who can't lie.....

:) My favorite was Ace Ventura, pet detective lol...

cleburne red 03-25-2019 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by go chevy (Post 705855)
Waterboy and Happy Gilmore were great! Billy Madison was a little to crazy for me though :)

How could I forget to mention Billy Madison lol! That one was awesome as well!

blazen_red_4x4 03-25-2019 10:15 PM

Jim for sure...

Bruce All Mighty still cracks me up

Sandler just seems desperate in all his films... Don't know if it's just the part he's acting out or it that's just how he is, just seems forced and I never did seem to find him funny...

N. Jensen 03-26-2019 05:25 PM

Fire Marshall Bill from "In Living Color"

vs.

Opera Man from "SNL"

One night only, steel cage death match!