Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   WOW! rain x orange windshield washer fluid! GOOD STUFF!!! (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/wow-rain-x-orange-windshield-washer-fluid-good-stuff-27455/)

88blackzcand95blazer 02-11-2009 01:11 PM

WOW! rain x orange windshield washer fluid! GOOD STUFF!!!

don't know if this topic goes here but if not i guess it will be moved

a couple of weeks ago i switched to the newer rain x orange washer fluid that you put into your washer fluid reseveior and wow ......i am never using the regular "blue water" windshield washer fluid again!

this stuff works great at clearing road grime from your windshield,like any other washer fluid but more importantly after a couple days of use it leaves a clear film that beads water off the windshield so effectively that you darn near don't need you wipers!!!!

some may say that is a stupid product review, but in this day and age of stuff barely meeting the demand of consumers this stuff does what it claims and delivers
may cost twice as much as "blue water" but wow it works great!

just had to post this here after driving home last night on the highway in a pretty good down pour without the need to use my wiper blades at all, the water just beaded off

try it yourself wow!

cr8390 02-11-2009 06:47 PM

RE: WOW! rain x orange windshield washer fluid! GOOD STUFF!!!

i use that in the winter and the green Rain x bug stuff in the summer. I just switched back to the green cause here in NC winter is over its been in the 60's so yea. Its great stuff been using it for about 2 years.

swartlkk 02-11-2009 08:29 PM

They have the 2 in 1 that IMO is the best of the two. I used to switch back and forth, but now I just use the 2 in 1 Rain-X with great results.

mikeinwi 02-11-2009 08:50 PM

i have to agree the orange rain x is beyond awesome during the summer, but not so much in winter lol here in northern wi, the orange stuff froze right up and i had to go back to the cheap blue stuff which isnt great but gets the job done and doesnt freeze up.

lol btw we had i high of about 32 today and i guarentee atleas half the ppl i saw around town were in shorts myself inclucded.

cr8390 02-11-2009 08:52 PM

LOL thats funny it was between 60-70 today in NC gotta love it

Blazin1 02-12-2009 10:06 AM

:(I wouldn't know what product is better. I don't even have a reservoir!!! :(

95Blzr 02-12-2009 10:14 AM

I use the cheaper brand of the rain x with the stuff that repels dirt/water its about $2 a gallon(walmart). Works pretty good. Although I use wiper fluid pretty quick due to having headlight washers :(

Blazin1 02-12-2009 03:42 PM

ORIGINAL: 95Blzr

I use the cheaper brand of the rain x with the stuff that repels dirt/water its about $2 a gallon(walmart). Works pretty good. Although I use wiper fluid pretty quick due to having headlight washers :(
Are headlight wipers really necesary or are the just a "luxury" item??? IMO they're an eyesore.