New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello All!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 07:41 PM
LawRowSaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello All!

Just dropping by to say hello to everyone on the forums. I've spent the last two years restoring my car with my old man and she's nearly complete. Unfortunatly I looked over the fact that where I was going to go college was in a rugged moutain environment with a lot of snow. So at the last minute I bought a 1989 blazer S10 for $900, and let me tell you, you get what you pay for. The person who prieviously owned this vehicle should be ashamed of themsevles for the way they treated it. She needs a lot of work, and I really don't know much about these vehicles. And coming from an urban environment, I really don't know much about the off roading sub culture. So I thought I'd stop by these forums and get to better understand my vechicle and see how people enjoy themsevles 4 wheeling.

I hope you don't get mad if I ask stupid questions, but I really am lacking in this area and I want to learn as much as possible so I can enjoy this fine piece of macherey with the outdoors.

P.S. Chevy all day, everyday.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:51 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Hello All!

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you!!

Old 02-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!

If ya don't mind my askin', what is your restoration project?

Old 02-09-2008, 10:42 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome

Old 02-10-2008, 12:52 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum.
I've just about completed a restoration myself, on a '90 full size blazer. I'd love to get my hands on an old chevelle though.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2910/ABF7FEF81D32451BA71765AAF095EF5D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-10-2008, 02:42 AM
LawRowSaw is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Welcome!

If ya don't mind my askin', what is your restoration project?
If you click on the "car" text in my previous post you will see a picture of her. She's a 1970 Chevelle Super Sport.

And that's a beautiful Blazer you restored. Thanks for all the welcomes everyone.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:20 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Gotcha, such a small link I had originally missed it. Very nice!! I just started my '70 Chevelle restoration as well. Not an SS, but that doesn't bother me none. Means I can do more with the car to make it my own!

Old 02-10-2008, 11:48 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum!!! Glad to have you! Nice Chevelle...

Old 02-11-2008, 07:22 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome!! Gald to have ya!

Old 02-12-2008, 09:53 PM
972DRBLAZER is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome, you will find lots of info here. NICE SS.

Quick Reply: Hello All!