New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hello from Belgium!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 01:54 PM
KetsMcLets is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello from Belgium!!

Hi there, My name is thomas ans I've recently become a proud '94 blazer owner . Since I'm from belgium and they weren't officially sold over here(I think) there's not much info 'bout them over her so I thought I'd check out the Us forum. Ill post a pic up when I get one

bye

Old 01-06-2009, 01:55 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: hello from Belgium!!

[sm=welcomesign.gif]to the Forum.

Old 01-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! Where in Belgium do you live? I was just over there staying in Brugge while on a business trip, visiting a company in Diksmuide.

Old 01-06-2009, 02:31 PM

I'm from heusden-zolder, that's the other side to the right but I know those cities well as I constantly travel through belgium and holland for my job. These's are racing circuit in zolder, but I don't know if anyone knows it over there( http://www.circuit-zolder.be/)
My cars a s-10 by the way
and thanks

Old 01-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Byte Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome aboard....
Wilkommen!

Old 01-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Blazin NC is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the forum!

Old 01-07-2009, 03:07 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand. I'm in the same boat as you with a foreign vehicle. At least youre ok with havingthe LHD models.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:03 AM

thanks all!! I'm actually having some problems with my blazer at the moment, but if the search function doesn't help I'll post it up so you guys can help me

the most annoying problem atm is that the 4x4 isn't working (snowing heavily over here)but I've found a thread and I'm going to read that now..

edit: I just went out and tested the 4x4, I seem to feel it engage when I switch it to 4lo in N and then go to R, but when I drive with the window rolled down the rear wheelis spinning but the front isn't, is this normal? I'm new to this 4x4 thingie but I'd of thought that all 4 wheels would be turning?? thanks in advance