Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://blazerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/)
-   -   Hello peeps! (https://blazerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/hello-peeps-17125/)

subzero2 02-10-2008 08:52 AM

Hello peeps!

Hi
Im a new member...My name is Vinnie...i have a 2000 chevy blazer with a 4.3 V6...its riding on 20" Moto Metal wheels with color matched center pieces...I have an aftermarket cowl hood, speed grille inserts, LED m3 style mirrors, Diamond clear headlights, clear corners and taillights, color matched interior pieces (sanded primed sealed and clearcoated with the exterior paint), White gauge faces throughout,Clarion flip out 7" monitor/ DVD player, all KickerDS component mids and highs, 2 12" Kicker CVR subs (two more coming soon) 1 750.1 Kicker AMP for the subs and 1 200.4 Kicker amp for the mids and highs, 1 13" Flip down Monitor on the ceiling and LED accent lights throughout, and a full underbody Neon kit...the truck is lowered 3" and im running a 40 series Flowmaster muffler...I just recieved a step shaver kit for the rear bumper and im waiting on a new chrome front bumper and street scene valence to arrive...Next month the stereo system is being removed for the installation of the two additional 12" Kickers...New interior is also in the works...Im a founding member of a car and truck club here in Sedalia, MO called "Infamous Toys" (www.myspace.com/infamous_toys) thats about it...Thanks!

[IMG]local://upfiles/9629/4A3E68C6F6AD48779054C3EFEC0A2C90.jpg[/IMG]

2002XTREME 02-10-2008 08:57 AM

RE: Hello peeps!

nice lookin truck, it needs sum graphics tho. just my opinion, or Rally stripes!!! Have you seen the ram air hoods for the blazers yet? trans am style..

subzero2 02-10-2008 09:06 AM

Im looking to paint it this summer...i do custom airbrush and flame work so it will have to be my rolling business card...thinkin about realistic blue and white flames...i have to chose between about 30 sketches ive done over the last year haha...there is one here in town blue with rally stripes so i definatly have to leave that alone...thanks for the reply!

2002XTREME 02-10-2008 09:09 AM

Kool deal on the airbrushing skills, I have a friend that does that also. he wants to airbrush flames into my rally stripes! I`m not sure if i like that idea...I`m kinda beginning to hate tru flames also...

EuroGoldLS 02-10-2008 11:52 AM

Very nice Blazer!!! Welcome to the forum!!!

Chevy Lover 02-10-2008 01:25 PM

Welcome to the forum.

cliro 02-10-2008 01:26 PM

welcome, nice truck

thegr81 02-11-2008 02:51 AM

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you!!! What are your other plans for your blazer??

subzero2 02-11-2008 04:17 PM

As far as future plans go...im definatly lookin forward to painting and installing the new step shaver kit and new front all chrome bumper and street scene valence...i got some wal mart door dings on the right side that im getting taken care of when the valence and step kit get painted...my friend is an installer for kicker and he is building my box here soon for the 4 12" CVRs and im hoping to get my seats re done or get some extreme leather buckets...either by the end of this year or next spring im saving up for a supercharger kit...and last but not least my airbrush work needs to be on my truck this year...i have tons more pics but was wondering...how do you put pics in your gallery? and also how do you paste them to messages?

TripleBlackBlazer 02-11-2008 04:21 PM

Image posting tutorial here.

Also, if you have a photobucket account, you can include pictures in your posts by either clicking on the https://blazerforum.com/rteimages/image.gif logo and entering the URL of your pic, or using image tags [img]www.pictureURLhere.com[/img]. Post up if you have more questions after reading through the tutorial.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't include how to update your gallery. Here's the link.