New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New from Wisconsin!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Beginning Member
BBJimmerSLuT is on a distinguished road

HI,
I'm Matt and after a few months of owning my fantastic 94 Jimmy SLT (the JimmerSLuT) I am now starting to build it the way I want to. I work at my buddies shop here in Wisconsin call Evil Tuning and we are slowly starting the build. My original plan was Big Block and TONS of nitrous but after finishing a nice 5.3L swap into a LT1 Chamaro, yes i said Chamaro, I have decided to go the same route. We built a custom turbo set up for the car and even though the big numbers we are projecting as soon as we strap er to the dyno, I dont want to go through that hassle and plan on staying with throwing as much nitrous as I can to the 5.3. I am projecting it may handle a good 200 shot, but we will see. Back to my Jimmy though, It is a 94 (box style) 4dr with 4wd. My 4Lo only seems to work so I am going to ditch the 4wd set up. I am super excited to start this project that I can't even sleep at night!!! Now my pockets are NOT that deep and I am hoping to use most of the stuff we have laying around the shop for this build. Considering most people are like me with not endless pockets I want to share everything along this progress to help every BIG DREAMER!!! I am starting from back to front and actually started today by replacing all rear brake components and wheel seals, fuel filter, gas tank and pump. **Here's my first pointer, The BMW Walboro 255 fuel pump will work with our set-ups and suprisingly is TONS cheaper and is true quality unlike EBAY crap!!! $70!!!!! I already have droped my front end 2in with the torsion bars and milled out some 4" rear drop blocks that I will also install tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted and if ANYONE has already began this set-up please let me know what ya'll suggest or any pointers that is a HAVE TO HAVE for our neat little SUVS!!!

Everyone have a great night!!!

SchuhBox

O yeah not to mention this ol girl has 240,000 miles and is running like a dream!!!!

Last edited by Thogert; 07-26-2013 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Combining consecutive posts. Please use the edit feature.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:32 PM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough
Talking

Welcome from Alberta. Now you realize that the (informal) rules of the Blazer forum apply here right?

You can't tell us about an awesome build project without pics. I really hope you start a build thread in the Build section to document the process on your Jimmy.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:41 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from Utah.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:26 AM
95BlazenLT is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Michigan...

Old 07-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Steve-o will become famous soon enough

welcome from NC