Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://blazerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/)
-   -   UK spec 2001 Blazer S10 Right Hand Drive and stickshift!!! (https://blazerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/uk-spec-2001-blazer-s10-right-hand-drive-stickshift-30261/)

Rugbygod1969 05-05-2009 04:42 AM

UK spec 2001 Blazer S10 Right Hand Drive and stickshift!!!

Hi All,

I'm a Scottish guy living in Scotland, and I am lucky enough to own one of the very few UK spec Blazers to come with a manual transmission. This car is epic, and I've resisted quite a few offers from people to buy here from me - will post pics as soon as the weather gets better here!!!

My car is red, a 2001 model LS, and is totally standard, apart from the fect that she runs on LPG - at £1 per litre here for petrol, it makes sense!!!

One problem I have is that from day one my power seat on the drivers side hasn't worked. The bar that transfers power from the front motor to the other side is missing -can anyone help???

Good to join you all, and hopefully I'll hear from you soon!!!

Mark

blazen99 05-05-2009 05:23 AM

welcome mark. sounds like u got a cool ride.i didnt know they made the that way.

swartlkk 05-05-2009 07:31 AM

Welcome!!

Run a search as I can remember another member having this issue. If you cannot find it, post up in the relevant tech section.

PHATSPEED7x 05-05-2009 09:36 AM

Do you have pics of your blazer?

oisinirish 05-05-2009 04:39 PM

Welcome. Be careful when I'm in Ireland in a few months may sneak over and put a sticker on it...LOL

kiwiblazer 05-06-2009 01:22 AM

Welcome from New Zealand. The OTHER HOME of RHD Blazers. But no stick shifts!
I guess the Japs (which is where our Blazers came from) wouldn't know what to do with one. LOL

I've been wanting to ask one of you UK guys if you have an English copy of the RHD owners manual? We didn't get any here since we don't speak Japanese! LOL

Ron55 06-17-2009 09:14 AM

Hi Mark

Just found this place when looking for answers to a transmission problem.

Anyway, I needed quite a few parts and ended up buying an accident damaged vehicle that I am breaking so if you want anything then give me a shout. I am in Chelmsford, Essex but regularly send to Scotland.

This motor is black with tan leather interior and it suffered a drivers side bash right on the centre door post.

Cheers, Ron

foxxie 06-18-2009 02:38 AM

Welcome! from anotha RHD in New Zealand.
Hey Kiwiblazer,you were right,the RHD are going to take over the site.LOL

Biohazed 06-18-2009 06:20 PM

oh we really need pics... esp of the interior i'm dying to see it and welcome

Sisk 06-18-2009 06:26 PM

The RHD invasion it coming! lol...

Welcome to the forum, always cool to see differently configured Blazers from around the world. I can't wait to see pics, make sure you post interior ones too!