Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

What to call this thread? "yummy"?!, "oh-sofaking-good"!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 10:49 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

she's got a nice healthy sound Tom!

Old 01-31-2011, 11:00 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Awsome man, thanks.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:14 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

no problem brother.

now we can star on mine!

Old 02-03-2011, 06:53 AM
UR50SLO is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation What the.

HP - 192.9 at the wheels

TQ - 250.3 ft/lb at the wheels

Before with just the Wynjammer it was getting:

HP - 180.1 at the wheels

TQ - 224.3 ft/lb at the rear wheels

I don't understand... Were you at the same dyno both times?

How can it pick up only 12hp and 25ish torque?

Please explain.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:22 PM
BF Guru

that was just the improvement with the tune done.

and i don't think he's quite done yet.

Old 02-07-2011, 12:21 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I'm not sure if I'm done yet or not either Chris.
When they said in Dec. that it was running rich & I could drive it till I got it fixed (the crankshaft position sensor issue) I did. Little did I know it was running so rich that gas seeped past the rings. It never dawned on me to check the oil... so guess what - when they finally tuned it & ran it up to 5000 rpm. 4 or 5 times a "lifter ticking" or exhaust leak at the collector flange got louder. I thought it was an exhaust leak because a month ago I had the trans rebuilt, month later you're supposed to retorque the bolts on the exhaust.
It wasn't that, it's probably a connecting rod bearing thats chewed because of the gas in the oil. It keeps the oil from sticking to the bearings etc. So it needs to get the engine pulled etc. & see whats what. Oh I love my life at times.
So I'm looking for a replacement engine ugh, I noticed it didn't seem to make the power it should have & seemed to be lagging/working against itself to make the power it did.

^That^ is making it difficult to continue at times.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a crappy deal man. Not sure why they would tell you it's ok to drive if they knew it was running really rich. Hope things work out for you.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:59 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Rottidog
it's probably a connecting rod bearing thats chewed because of the gas in the oil. It keeps the oil from sticking to the bearings etc. So it needs to get the engine pulled etc. & see whats what. Oh I love my life at times.
So I'm looking for a replacement engine ugh, I noticed it didn't seem to make the power it should have & seemed to be lagging/working against itself to make the power it did.

^That^ is making it difficult to continue at times.

i soooo can't post my reply to that on here Tom.

that is so far beyond "sucks" it's not funny.

guess Jon is gonna be pissed when he hears about this, eh?

Old 02-07-2011, 10:21 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Oh i heard already, its pretty bunk......theres no snow on the roads around here anyways at least so toms not missing anything at least.......

Oh ya, so noticed there was a bit of damage from the love tap when i was at the carwash today, right at the carrier bolt mounts they got pushed in about a mm or two, just enough to chip some paint!....But thats nothing compared to your issue, hopefully can find a good and easy fix to the proble

Old 02-22-2011, 08:50 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

hey man im on my way to the supercharged zr2 beast i got my pcm today my electric fans spark plugs and wires just waiting on al to ship my sc i also got some superlift shocks coming to replace my short bilstein shocks since finishing the rear lift my stock shocks are a little to short next month im going to try to beef the tranny with the billet servo and shift kit woooooo haaaa

Quick Reply: What to call this thread? "yummy"?!, "oh-sofaking-good"!?