Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Old 11-20-2009, 02:31 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road
Cool Urban Wheelin'!

So, are you locked into a city somewhere? The only mud on your Blazer is general road grime? no trails or pits near your office? FEAR NOT! Share some Urban Wheelin' pics here!
*this is mostly a joke, but I think it has potential for random stupid shots...**
I'll start it off:
I found a sweet trail right out front of my office. Located on "the other side of a hedge row" this is WELL off the beaten path (of the parking lot). It was touch and got for a bit, but I used the spot where the drive way dips to get a good run at this ledge. Check it out!

This shows a pretty good shot of where my skid plate will go eventually. I left my tow hooks un-painted to give it a more rough-use feel. Check out the flex on that Indepandant Suspension. Solid Axel is for suckers! You dont get shots like this unless your willing to push the envelope.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:45 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Lol... question now is... will it catch?

Oh and... no offense but...

Who puked on your front end and called it a grille? The original owner?

Old 11-20-2009, 02:49 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Pat, good post!
And I don't have any pics of my truck "Urban Wheeling" yet. I did have a few pics of my old Civic up on a snow bank though (I parked it like that purposely). I'll see if I can dig them up.,

Old 11-20-2009, 02:58 PM
BF Veteran

I hope it does. Catch i mean. Could be pretty funny with the right amount of inventiveness. Also yes, the previous onwer saddled me with those lame lights (front and back) the ss bumper (ditched) and the grille. If only I could find a sucker to trade with for stock....

i'm gonna black it out one of these days. I despise chrome on anything but Classic Muscle, lowered rides with sweet rims, and l33t pistols.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:05 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol this is funny a hell!

Old 11-20-2009, 06:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'm glad to hear you're ditching the lights and grille. The headlights aren't so bad, but those corners are just puke-tastic. I think I even threw up in my mouth a little LOL.
As for the grille, it might not be so bad if you black it out, or even use some sort of tinted clear to make it gun metal? The overall thought of it isn't bad, it's the chrome thats bad..

Old 11-20-2009, 06:38 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

It's funny how much your hate chrome Sisk lol

Old 11-20-2009, 06:40 PM
BF Veteran

Agreed

NO one else Urban Wheels? Sad. I will go out looking for some rough rural trails this weekend if I can slip away from the family. There is a SWEET incline I have been meaning to tackle with my 4wd....

Old 11-20-2009, 07:47 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah, you guessed it. I HATE chrome. Only in moderation do I like it (minor accents here and there). It's just so damn tacky.
And I do urban wheel, it's just I'm always driving and never have a chance to snap pics lol. Hahaha I remember one day on the way home from work there was a lineup of traffic (rush hour ) and the line had stopped just before the turn off I was taking. So, being that I was driving a truck I hoped the curb and drove on the sidewalk and made my turn. LOL. The girl I was driving home didn't like that too much....

Old 11-20-2009, 07:54 PM
BF Veteran

ROFL i did that this morning

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!