Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Roading (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/)
-   -   blazer+big stick somehow getting stuck= big muddy headach (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/blazer-big-stick-somehow-getting-stuck%3D-big-muddy-headach-22118/)

butters 07-25-2008 07:05 PM

blazer+big stick somehow getting stuck= big muddy headach

ok, finnaly got my blazer and was out wheeling on some not to ruff stuff as i just got it and is mostly stock. i am halfway through a river(not that big about a foot deep) when i start hearing a clunking noise as i slowly crawl foward. i get to the end of the river and climb up the little hill.(my brakes are far from good) and as i get to the top of the little hill and go to stop. truck does stop, i put the emergincy brake on and leave it running because the tranny slips a lil and i dont want to go in and out of the gears to much. as im under/next to the blazer trying to see what it is clunking it starts to roll. my friend who was with me had gotton out and both are doors were shut. i try to stop it but fail it rolls into a real think mud puddle i prolly wasnt going to try going through. anyway, when i get back in and try reversing and going foward.... nothing but spinning tires and more clunking. i am kinda worried about teh clunking and dont want to push it to much. so.. we dug through the mud until i (friend didnt want to get shoes mudds because hes dumb haha) can look under it and see that there is a stick above the frame stuck from the far left straight across over the frame on the right, cant tell how it got there but it wasnt moving. after pulling on it for 20 with no luck i pull my sawsosal(sp?) out of the back of the blazer and have to cut it out. was a pain and is time for a good wash on these cloths. was a good time and i need to do some work to the blazer before i really go offroading anytime soon. no pics sorry wasnt thinking about that at teh time.

cliro 07-25-2008 10:59 PM

RE: blazer+big stick somehow getting stuck= big muddy headach

holy thats a bit to try to comprehend,.. I am wondering how you managed to pull that long post off without being bumped off......
.........................is the forum fixed(wonders)??????????????

user 1016 07-25-2008 11:33 PM

Gosh darn sticks...and yeah...break it up a little...it causes headaches

butters 07-26-2008 08:57 AM

why wouldnt it let you post a long thing? and ya thats the first stick i have had in the blazer, had planty in atv. they suck haha

95_4door 07-26-2008 11:01 AM

PUNCTUATION. It really helps to put some capital letters and maybe even a couple of paragraphs.

So did you ever figure out what the clunking was?

butters 07-26-2008 06:15 PM

ya i hear it alot about teh punctuation, the clunking was the stick that was stuck under it.

El_Beautor 07-27-2008 10:58 PM

Better get your e-brake and tranny problems looked after before you do much more off-roading. Glad you made it out though.

butters 08-03-2008 06:31 PM

yes they are going up in my friends lift as soon as he finnishes another friends truck

abgehend 09-29-2008 06:40 PM

It's a saws-all... or better known as a reciprocating saw. Just thought Id let u know.