Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Cops got me...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by deegan26
Spectreblazer, that wouldv'e been a big mistake on my part and that also wouldve been impossible cause as i was going up the very tight road they were coming down so i wouldv'e been screwed. haha
i was saying if they pulled up when you were offroad. i would of took my chances on dirt roads and offroad if it was just 1 cop. honestly thats what i would have done. unless it was a cop in a hummer then i'd change my mind

Old 01-11-2010, 11:37 PM
deegan26 is an unknown quantity at this point

no they were in the crown vics, but it was just heavy woods all around where i was. one way in, one way out..

Old 01-12-2010, 06:41 AM
Banned

no they were in the crown vics, but it was just heavy woods all around where i was. one way in, one way out..
well that sucks. those crown vics dont do to hot offroad

Old 01-12-2010, 12:01 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

to be fair, crown vics can hold thier own in light off road work (fire breaks, camping trails, rural dirt roads) so long as you stay off of mud and loose/wet sand....

the point is, don't run. you may be a bad ***, and you may shake the cops, but even if you did, you couldn't post it on her

as for the OP, let us know how your day in court goes and what you find out. it may just help someone else in the future....

Old 01-12-2010, 09:13 PM

HOLY CRAP!!!! THE JUDGE FOUND ME NOT GUILTY!!!!!!! Got all dressed up and took pictures of the way i went in and the cop took pictures of the sign as well, and i told my story and the cop told his and the judge was like "well due to the fact that we can't prove you did or didn't know it was private property I'm going to find you not guilty (then took a glance at the cop his jaw was on the floor) and then the judge said "when i was your age i was always going into abandoned buildings and off roading, but when the cops came i never really stuck around but lets keep that between us, and i don't advise you to run from the cops" and then i looked over at the cop and he was just glaring at me with the "I'm gonna get you" look and i think he is definitively trying to because i saw a cruiser on the road right near my house and I'm pretty sure it was him...

Old 01-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Banned

HOLY CRAP!!!! THE JUDGE FOUND ME NOT GUILTY!!!!!!! Got all dressed up and took pictures of the way i went in and the cop took pictures of the sign as well, and i told my story and the cop told his and the judge was like "well due to the fact that we can't prove you did or didn't know it was private property I'm going to find you not guilty (then took a glance at the cop his jaw was on the floor) and then the judge said "when i was your age i was always going into abandoned buildings and off roading, but when the cops came i never really stuck around but lets keep that between us, and i don't advise you to run from the cops" and then i looked over at the cop and he was just glaring at me with the "I'm gonna get you" look and i think he is definitively trying to because i saw a cruiser on the road right near my house and I'm pretty sure it was him...
haha glad to hear you got off. just go offroad somewhere else the battle with the cops will continue

Old 01-12-2010, 09:29 PM
BF Veteran

Awesome! Pics + dress up + kick *** judge = LUCKY YOU!

Old 01-12-2010, 09:42 PM

yeah i'll say lucky me, so my friend in high school is going to talk to the cop going around to the classes to see how illegal it would be to drive up the creek that flows through our town and a fire road near my house as well

Old 01-12-2010, 10:10 PM
BF Veteran

don't get stuck....

if you leak even a bit of fluid (gas, antifreeze, oil, gear oil, tranny juice, brake fluid, etc) and get stuck you could be in a for a WORLD of hurt... all you need is to stand in front of the same judge trying to explain away why you murdered a dozen nearly extinct PA red-ringed water skippers or some crap...

if you though $300 was steep fortrespassing, you should see what the coast guard saddles folks with for leaking oil into a river....

my best friend is a duck scrubber in treee hugging Portland for the CG. he F's boaters for a living. consider yourself warned

Old 01-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

See, I told you to take pics.

Quick Reply: Cops got me...