Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Roading (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/)
-   -   Lexington NC Mud Pit Party (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/lexington-nc-mud-pit-party-68464/)

tibby 03-14-2012 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by NEW YORK BOY (Post 505426)
not sure yet. need to see if i get the gas $$ first

Yeah, I hear ya on that one. Luckily it is only about a 20 to 30 minute trip from me. Pretty close actually.

Whenever it gets a little closer and you know Saturday or Sunday, if you'll let me know.

I know bahama said he is going down Saturday.

BahamaBlueBlazin 03-15-2012 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by tibby (Post 505428)
Yeah, I hear ya on that one. Luckily it is only about a 20 to 30 minute trip from me. Pretty close actually.

Whenever it gets a little closer and you know Saturday or Sunday, if you'll let me know.

I know bahama said he is going down Saturday.

Ill be down there both Saturday and Sunday. I think most of the mudding will occur on Sunday. Saturday seems to be the party day. If you have have to choose between Saturday or Sunday, I would pick
Sunday

Edit: I talked to a friend of mine who went to the mud pits last year. He said that there will be some mudding on Saturday in the afternoon. A big party Saturday night and then mudding all day Sunday. He did say by Sunday morning that parking may be an issue

NEW YORK BOY 03-15-2012 12:13 PM

sat look more good for me but, ill let yall know

NEW YORK BOY 03-15-2012 12:23 PM

and i have no one to go with so yeah lol

tibby 03-15-2012 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by BahamaBlueBlazin (Post 505552)
Ill be down there both Saturday and Sunday. I think most of the mudding will occur on Sunday. Saturday seems to be the party day. If you have have to choose between Saturday or Sunday, I would pick
Sunday

Edit: I talked to a friend of mine who went to the mud pits last year. He said that there will be some mudding on Saturday in the afternoon. A big party Saturday night and then mudding all day Sunday. He did say by Sunday morning that parking may be an issue

Okay lol, I'm assuming this friend enjoyed the mud pits last year? But my thing with going down Saturday is a place to sleep. That is really going to be my only gripe. I may have a few buddies going down but nothing is certain right now.

And New York, me and bahama will be there to mud with ya lol. I don't know either of you guys, but we need to make the blazers known at the mud pits haha.

NEW YORK BOY 03-15-2012 09:15 PM

haha alright man ill see what i can do! because i just got my license today and im free! lol

tibby 03-16-2012 11:40 AM

I found some videos of the lexington mud pits. Here ya go!

Lexington Mud Pit - YouTube

The Mudpit Lexington NC 12-18-2011 - YouTube

NEW YORK BOY 03-16-2012 09:20 PM

well i cant make it out this week, sorry guys... maybe we can get up some other time.:icon_cry:

DKSDAD 03-17-2012 12:27 AM

Well that looks like fun and a hell of a lot of work when your done.

tibby 03-17-2012 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by NEW YORK BOY (Post 506057)
well i cant make it out this week, sorry guys... maybe we can get up some other time.:icon_cry:

Huh? It's not this week. It's March 31.