Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Looking for people

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 07:16 AM
skotti will become famous soon enough

My question was a bad follow up to yours. haha Basically seeing if we should all meet at a taco bell close, or just go there and hang in a parking lot.

I still have a lot of work to do on mine yet, still think itll be ready. Should be a good time and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Old 07-18-2013, 03:17 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

Ok I just got off the phone with Melissia from Rausch.... there is a Exxon with a Burger King at the bottom of the hill at Exit 104...Good place to stage up gas up and a good healthy meal ... also Rausch does not take AMEX they take all other forms of payment and cash...
Also have the waiver forms filled out in advanced for speedier proseccing....
The 24th there will also be a Rock Race on the property across the street. Free to spectate aftert a pay admintace ... so thats it for now if anything else comes up I will pass it on

Directions to the Off-Road Park:From*PA Interstate 81*take Exit 107 (Tower City/Tremont). Make a right at the end of the exit ramp onto Route 209 South heading towards Tower City. In the village of Joliett, make a left onto Joliett Street.* Make another left onto Molleystown Road. Follow Molleystown Road until you see our entrance on the right.** If using Mapquest, enter 453 Molleystown Road, Pine Grove, PA 17983 as your destination.
From*PA Interstate 78, take the Bethel exit (Exit 13) and turn right onto PA-501 North. Travel approximately 8 miles into the town of Pine Grove. Turn left at the stop sign onto PA-895 West. Travel ½ mile to the next stop sign and turn right onto PA-443 East. At the traffic light continue straight on PA-125. Turn left for theRoute 81 Interchange Exit 104*- Exxon station (Molleystown Road).
From here you can get on 81 and travel North 3 miles and pick up the directions from Route 81 (Exit 107) above. Or you can continue on Molleystown Road and drive up through the village of Lorberry. At the fork in the road, go right towards Joliett. Once on top of the hill, our driveway is on the left just past the intersection with Lincoln Road.*

Just 37 days to go..... im syked

Last edited by Thogert; 07-18-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: 3 posts in a row...
Old 07-18-2013, 09:11 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Please do not post more than one post in a row within a 24hr period as per the forum rules.

Old 07-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Beginning Member
cjdavidson10 is on a distinguished road

Wow when I first asked about this didn't think it was going to happen I'm glad to see people stoked a about it and me moving last month and still havering no Internet it's hard for me to post details like you did thank you for posting it

Old 07-19-2013, 03:29 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

No problem, just trying to help...
Also the addmittance fee is like a total of $50..
It breaks down as a 1 year membership + a days worth of wheeling... and passengers also pay a $7. Fee.... bring food a cooler whatever. But no alcohol. .... strongly prohibited

Last edited by okiedoak20; 07-19-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:26 PM

31 days

Old 07-29-2013, 08:32 AM
skotti will become famous soon enough

Blazer has been testing my patience. In theory, were still in.

My gas mileage has been getting worse with every fill up since 5.3 swap. Think i need to change my stall rate, feels like a turd when it pulls out, but runs pretty good higher i the rpm range. So my foot getting it tothe higher rpms may be the source of bad mpg. Finally got the offroad bumper on, so i get to rework my leafs, to handle a little better.

Old 07-29-2013, 10:53 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skotti
Ive never been near the area, or how Rausch is setup. Any input from those who been there?
Rausch has a really big parking lot I say we just make a time to be there and we will all meet up there. Its not hard to find either. There are signs as soon as you get off the exit pointing to the park. I've already been there 3 times this year, can't ever get enough.

Here's a little teaser from the comp course last time I was there.

Attached Thumbnails Looking for people-9139258031_890c13973b_c.jpg  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:09 AM

Were in the home stretch 25 days to go....
Cant believe its the end of July already. ....

So its a 3hr + ride for me..... should I leave the nite before and sleep in the parking lot or get up at 0 dark 30 and drive straight up and start the day......so many decisions. ....

Old 07-31-2013, 08:47 AM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Been reading this thread since it started, gotta say I am pretty jealous haha

Quick Reply: Looking for people