Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Roading (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/)
-   -   Michigan offroad trip in May... any takers? (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/michigan-offroad-trip-may-any-takers-44173/)

michigan_engineering 05-05-2010 10:41 PM

Michigan offroad trip in May... any takers?

Would anybody be interested in doing an offroad trip to Mounds, Bundy Hill or Rocks and valleys sometime in May? I'll be moving down to TN the last week in may to start my co-op at Cummins, and want to have one good wheeling trip before I go. For those who followed my last thread, Silver Lake went well. I have many pics, but am having trouble uploading them on here.

Anyways, whos in? I have been to mounds and rocks and valleys.

pj5454302 05-06-2010 05:51 AM

Damn me living in Wisconsin!!

BlazerGuy2001 05-06-2010 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by michigan_engineering (Post 327318)
Would anybody be interested in doing an offroad trip to Mounds, Bundy Hill or Rocks and valleys sometime in May? I'll be moving down to TN the last week in may to start my co-op at Cummins, and want to have one good wheeling trip before I go. For those who followed my last thread, Silver Lake went well. I have many pics, but am having trouble uploading them on here.

Anyways, whos in? I have been to mounds and rocks and valleys.

I would love to come!! Give me a date time and address and I'll do my best to be there!!

michigan_engineering 05-06-2010 12:30 PM

Alrighty. I didnt post a set date yet because I want to be flexible with others. I know we all have hectic scheduals these days.

BlazerGuy2001 05-06-2010 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by michigan_engineering (Post 327446)
Alrighty. I didnt post a set date yet because I want to be flexible with others. I know we all have hectic scheduals these days.

true that...high school can be a major b*tch...i would say later may is probably better. however i am going to be going up to Rifle River Camp Ground on memorial day i believe so maybe i could sneak down one of those days?

EzTec 05-07-2010 01:08 AM

I'd be in. Just set a date and time, and those that want to come, would have to work their schedule around it. I think Mounds would be the best choice.

NVANZEE 05-07-2010 01:53 AM

I would love to go as long as I get my truck going again. Set a date and I will try my best.

michigan_engineering 05-07-2010 02:35 PM

Alright, well I am free next week, but I am sure people would want to do a weekend (I would too). I will check my plans, but I am thinking Sat may 15th might work. I'll let ya'll know when I know for sure.

BlazerGuy2001 05-16-2010 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by michigan_engineering (Post 327670)
Alright, well I am free next week, but I am sure people would want to do a weekend (I would too). I will check my plans, but I am thinking Sat may 15th might work. I'll let ya'll know when I know for sure.

hmm so im assuming this trip kinda fell through? i was up at the mounds today (the 16th) and would love to go the coming saturday if anyone else is up for it?