Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

My little off road experience (pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

eh maybe some day i'll make a road trip of it *shrugs*

Old 12-21-2009, 07:45 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmm Baked Lays!

Old 12-29-2009, 03:35 PM
twotonethunder is on a distinguished road

that looks like a blast

Old 12-30-2009, 02:22 AM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Looked like some fun there, love the snow too bad we don't really get it here in CA.

As far as speeding tickets go... I got my first on 11-2 at 9:30 at night. Cop claims 60 in a 40 in my tacoma. A nice $342 down the drain plus traffic school haha. Good thing there weren't any cops around for me doing 115 in my blazer one day.... that was definitely sketchy with the whole giant truck shaking and doing weird things at that rate of speed... never again..

Old 12-30-2009, 05:45 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

They make you go to traffic school for a speeding ticket? hahaha that sucks! We just pay the fine and surrender our license for 7 days.

Old 12-30-2009, 07:27 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
They make you go to traffic school for a speeding ticket? hahaha that sucks! We just pay the fine and surrender our license for 7 days.
REALLY?!?! in Ontario, we'll only lose our licence if we're caught going 50KPH over the limit, or charged under that new (stupid) "Stunt Driving" law.

before anyone tries to jump all over my last statement, let me just tell you that you can be charged under the Stunt Driving law by simply following to close (funny, not too long ago it was simply called "tailgating") or making an abrupt lane change.

Old 12-30-2009, 07:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
REALLY?!?! in Ontario, we'll only lose our licence if we're caught going 50KPH over the limit, or charged under that new (stupid) "Stunt Driving" law.

before anyone tries to jump all over my last statement, let me just tell you that you can be charged under the Stunt Driving law by simply following to close (funny, not too long ago it was simply called "tailgating") or making an abrupt lane change.
It's 7 days regardless of the offense down here. I was going 20km over the limit when I got my ticket, and the fine was $275 and 7 days without a license (even though I still drove..but shhh lol). The lady at the DMV told me it's an automatic 7 day suspension regardless of the speed.

Old 12-30-2009, 07:51 AM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sisk
It's 7 days regardless of the offense down here. I was going 20km over the limit when I got my ticket, and the fine was $275 and 7 days without a license (even though I still drove..but shhh lol). The lady at the DMV told me it's an automatic 7 day suspension regardless of the speed.
What about if you have to work? Or is everyone on welfare? That's just plain stupidity.

What if you drive a truck? You get pulled over and they take your DL? I could see some legal action on that one.

Last edited by 96Blazernut; 12-30-2009 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Content
Old 12-30-2009, 08:08 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 96Blazernut
What about if you have to work? Or is everyone on welfare? That's just plain stupidity.

What if you drive a truck? You get pulled over and they take your DL? I could see some legal action on that one.

You take the bus or find other modes of transport.
There is no legal action you could take. It's the law. If you get pulled over driving a work vehicle (truck) then chances are you lose your license as well as your job since a lot of employers won't employ drivers without a clean abstract. Again, you're breaking the law by speeding, so what legal action would you take?

Old 12-30-2009, 08:18 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

yah i saw that HUGE sign on the 401 on the way home from london yesterday....50kph OVER the speed limit $10,000 fine and license suspension mean while...mom WAS doing 50 over...150kph=87mph....yah..we were tearin up some pavement..and i was nervous as hell about it...

Quick Reply: My little off road experience (pic heavy)