Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

No not a girl!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 03:24 AM
1996BZR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: No not a girl!

First question to flyshychick: Are you hot? If so: Second question to all other guys: Who wouldn't stall around to keep a hot chick talkin'? Heck, I would've called my buddy and told him not to come by. I would've been like, "aww man, my blazer won't start either, wanna go to *"enter favorite most happenin place here"*. I'm just surprised he didn't ask for a number, for in case he just so happens to get stuck again, if you know what I mean.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:11 AM
boomtruck97 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would have thanked ya. However you wnated me to and i agree with 1996BZR. and girls, admit it - you like to see us try. Also, the F-350 i would have been assamed of as well, but only because its a ford.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:26 AM
flyshychick is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that he could of atleast said thanks. Even if he was ashamed. Its not like i pulled him out with a ford.......I wouldn't want a ford to pull me out......... Maybe he was shy.....I'll never know.....And i think i'm hot. I'm not bottle blonde drop dead gorgeous. But i'm hot.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Haha...you'll have all the boys in here drooling. Just post some pics like mine in the gallery, and they'll love you

Old 08-09-2006, 11:50 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

look at these guys drollin over u!

I'll respect ya dont worry but can I call u if i get stuck. 2wd in Maryland SUX! in the winter. I got stuck on a small hill last year. Damn school made it so i HAD to be out and they didnt let us out until the road had like2-3 inches on it. And since i lived in bumf*ck they didnt plow the road.

Please help me next time im stuck lol.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:52 AM

Sure i'll come pull you out.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:54 PM

2wd in maryland would suck. im in ohio and i needed the 4x4. i had a 2wd s-10 and that was a nightmare in the snow. Hey chick, i might not need pulled out the snow, or the mud, but i can def. find something else for us to do if yer ever around. after all, i am single now.

ps - im glad you have a good sense of humar.

Old 08-09-2006, 01:41 PM

Humor is a must. I like to find the humor is everything. Don't get me wrong i can be serious..... So were both single. Interesting....................................... ....

Old 08-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Blazer Forum + Online flirting = New Dating Experience

Old 08-09-2006, 01:45 PM

and we both dig blazers................hmmmmm..................wan na get dirty some time? i can make a road trip up north as long as you can get a nice place to go once i get there..........[sm=gears.gif]..............think about it, but i start back classes on sept 13th.

Quick Reply: No not a girl!