Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Post Your Snow Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 07:33 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Post Your Snow Pics!

There's hardly any snow around me this year... And the snowbanks are all soft! lol

Old 12-26-2007, 01:09 PM
Beginning Member
Swamprat is an unknown quantity at this point

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r.../icedblaze.jpg

Heres my K5 after 6" of snow

Old 12-27-2007, 09:44 PM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

I should use a tripod for night shots, but here's the closest parking lot to my house this evening. I need to quit visiting family and eating their food so that I can get up the mountain and play.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2910/C131B532841243FABC5B56DFC466601A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-27-2007, 10:22 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

You and your parking spots...[sm=smiley29.gif]

Old 12-28-2007, 11:20 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

I know that I would park like that everywhere if I could

Old 12-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: drperry
There's hardly any snow around me this year... And the snowbanks are all soft! lol
Same here! We've got nothing but rain so far. That's pretty unusual for this time of year. But I'm actually relieved, because I haven't had the free cash available to get my new set of snow tires. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks...

Come to think of it, I'll probably get a new set of tires and have them put on my wife's truck, then I'll take her old tires and put them on my other rims. I only need them until the end of the winter anyway, since I have another set of summer wheels.

Old 12-29-2007, 03:56 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Finally found a 'lil snow bank!

balanced on two wheels for a little bit...

[IMG]local://upfiles/5070/7C17C860338C451F94A46CD5BDDF4413.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-30-2007, 10:17 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

It makes me jelous. I got back from the snow on thursday and now its 75 and raining here at home.

Old 12-30-2007, 11:31 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

I think I need to got take a picture now that the blazer is back up and running (just took me a long time to clean the K&N filter and do the oil change, and I was getting a free ride to work anyhow, why use my gas).

I have been having lots of fun in the snow this weekend, it just keeps coming, lots of side sliding and 180-360's.

Old 01-01-2008, 02:31 AM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

big snow storm here in WI day after christmas me and my buddy went out driving in it so heres some pix

also went out driving the next night and tried drifting a turn but took it a little to fast and my mistake hit the brakes to hard and ended up slidding into a snow bank and 6ft from a nice pine tree. but thanks to the small travel retractable shovel i got for christmas i was able to dig some snow out and get out (no working 4x4 as of now sadly but she still survived)

Quick Reply: Post Your Snow Pics!