Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

synergy hidden winch mount

Old 02-23-2019, 06:20 PM
g3tblunt is on a distinguished road
Default synergy hidden winch mount

Hey fellow blazer enthusiasts, i havent really been a part of your online community, i was regular on zr2usa until they went down. I am a proud owner of a 2000 zr2 blazer with a 5 in lift with many other mods. Im currently working on a torsion bar to coil over conversion for our 4x4 community utilizing toyota tacoma coilovers. I've made lift shackles, winch mounts, driveshafts, bumpers, light racks, trans crossmembers you name it for these vehicles in the past. Just wanted to post a link to some winch mounts i am trying to sell on ebay. I originally bought myself a synergy hidden winch mount years ago which failed me on the trail with my 12k winch. The ears for the fairlead bent and buckled under heavy load. This lead me to strengthen the design and build it out of heavier material. Check it out if you're in the market for a solid winch mount. It has the same dimensions as the original but is heavier weighing in at about 24 lbs. Im listing these for 289.99 + shipping. Dont hesitate to make an offer. Other parts can be custom fabricated just send me a pm. Thanks.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/s10-hidden-winch-mount/312499244962

Last edited by g3tblunt; 02-23-2019 at 06:37 PM.