Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Roading (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/)
-   -   Trails in nebraska? (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/trails-nebraska-69430/)

collinb1234 03-27-2012 01:40 PM

Trails in nebraska?

Anyone know any trails in northeast nebraska? Any in south south Dakota? I can't seem to find any around here, thanks

4x4blazerguy 03-27-2012 02:22 PM

I'm sure there must be some. The last time I entered Nebraska from the West I could see almost to East Coast. So find a bump in the ground & look your bound to see one. LOL.

collinb1234 03-27-2012 07:29 PM

Haha well I just got my lift on my jimmy and all I have on my land is a little shelter belt trail and a cornfield ha, I want to test her capabilities offroad, any tips on how to make a sweet mud pit?

sicks10 04-03-2012 08:45 AM

If it's on your land..? WALLOW WALLOW WALLOW. Just jeep driving through one spot, tearing 1 spot up. Especially when it's wet. The occasional burnout and donut helps too.

4x4blazerguy 04-03-2012 06:27 PM

Just add water & have fun. Be sure & post pictures, Maybe have a girls mud wrestling competition also. Don't forget those pictures please.
I liked Nebraska nice friendly people, a little too flat for me being a west coast guy. One thing I know about Nebraska is on Cornhusker home games forget driving. The whole State is headed to Lincoln.

SOB1999JIMMY 07-14-2012 09:27 PM

Your damn right about game day 40 miles from Omaha to Lincoln is bumper to bumper
GO BIG REDD!
But back to Nebraska trails in NE Nebraska by the Lewis and Clark lake there is a village called santee its a Indian rez there is some of the best I have seen no mountains like the west coast but these trails run down through creeks and up along 300 foot cliffs next to the river amazing views and great fishing been going up there since I was a kid. Niobrara is only 20 minutes away and they have a nice hotel there's at least a week of trails up there and none of its flat except the ride up from Omaha and with every rain and every winter the trails change with.
colinb pm me and we can plan a trip and any one else from Nebraska Iowa or south dakota

collinb1234 07-18-2012 02:29 PM

Heck yeah man, I've been to Santee before, I live about 30 min away, are the trails free??

Carrico4 07-18-2012 04:20 PM

i have to remember this page. hows the SAS going? if your down/done in time we should hit up tuttle late fall or early spring next year. and dont forget since this is a hot summer it will be A NEBRASKA WINTER!

SOB1999JIMMY 07-19-2012 10:09 AM

where you from carrico

collinb1234 07-19-2012 05:45 PM

It's going haha, just got my axles last week, currently rebuilding the dana 44, working on steering, but I'm not going to start the build till about mid spring / summer next year, since this is my dd I need to get it driving in like a weeks time haha