Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Roading (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/)
-   -   Tried to find the mudd (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/tried-find-mudd-13247/)

schums 09-26-2007 09:12 AM

Tried to find the mudd

The other day Butch and I went out to try to find this mudd hole we heard about, ended up that it was mostly dry so we just kinda messed around. Funny part is I found the hole and after a bit it I found myself stuck in some sticky mudd. Here are the links to my album of the pics, enjoy.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...20find%20mudd/

Butch 09-26-2007 09:17 AM

RE: Tried to find the mudd

Yay...Its my Blaze..haha that was fun, can't wait till we get some rain so the whole pit gets muddy again so i can pull your ass out again.... not just that one little tiny hole, haha. Also those pics dont show very well how steep that little mound was we were on

nj4x4blaze 09-26-2007 11:02 AM

Sweet pics.

user 1016 09-26-2007 09:51 PM

wow..looks like some sticky mud!!

lennyblazer 09-26-2007 10:07 PM

That looks like very sticky mud. I cant wait to go offroading again since I just got some BFG All Terrians. It has rained up here in WI quite a bit recently, just got to find where to go around here. Wish I was up at school in the UP since I can find mud everywhere.

99 Blazer 4x4 09-27-2007 09:40 AM

You guys that have mud are lucky. I live near St. Louis, Mo and we have not had any measureable rain since like May. It just plain sucks right now are muddin' consist of either finding a low pond ( since theres no rain some farm ponds are only like 2 foot deep) or we started dust muddin' (I know real creative but no mud) We got so bored one day myself and a friend of mine took his dads industrial size farm sprayer ( It had been totally cleaned the week before) and we filled it with water and took it down to this trail we had rutted up last year ( literally out in the middle of nowhere between a bunch of trees) we dumped the whole entire 1200 gallons of water and after doing it about 6 times we had ourselves a mud trail and his mom and dad had a s**t fit after seeing the water bill but it was good for a week of fun. I guess now I'll just have to wait for snow.lol. We have averaged about 1'-2' of snow on the ground per snowfall. One time last year we had about 4" but it only lasted about 2 days. In the last the last 4 years we have only had a measurable ice storm and we were without power for a week in 20 degree weather had it not been for our fireplace I think we would have frozen. No mud, no snow, man this sucks I guess I need to move to where there is mud in the summer and snow in the winter.

lennyblazer 09-27-2007 06:58 PM

ORIGINAL: 99 Blazer 4x4
We got so bored one day myself and a friend of mine took his dads industrial size farm sprayer ( It had been totally cleaned the week before) and we filled it with water and took it down to this trail we had rutted up last year ( literally out in the middle of nowhere between a bunch of trees) we dumped the whole entire 1200 gallons of water and after doing it about 6 times we had ourselves a mud trail and his mom and dad had a s**t fit after seeing the water bill but it was good for a week of fun.
This is Hiliarious, LOL. Great idea.

99 Blazer 4x4 09-27-2007 07:42 PM

The real funny part was it took 5 hrs. and 300 dollars in gas.

blazerboy124 09-27-2007 07:51 PM

haha talking snow storms, last year my town got 36 inches in less than 24 hours...it was great put the blazer if 4 LO and 2nd gear...had no problem

lennyblazer 09-27-2007 08:03 PM

Same thing happened with me 36" in 24hours and was great. 2-6"on the road and they were plowing, then they stopped for the night and the next morning there were 5foot drifts of snow on the county/state highway and around town. Pust put it in 4wd and with highway tires I got through allright, should definately be better now with the BFG AllTerrians.