Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Roading (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/)
-   -   watch where you wheel! (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/watch-where-you-wheel-67317/)

bowshooter1 01-24-2012 10:22 PM

watch where you wheel!

i learned why its so important to watch where you wheel and who you wheel with tonight.
so me and a buddy were cruisiong around tonight and we decided to hit up a mud hole (he doesnt do this kinda thing very much), probly not sposed to tell you where but idk, but any way we hit the mud hole and it wasnt that thick or anything but it was real slippery and we were just having a good time for 5 or 6 minutes and we decided to leave cuz i toought i saw somebody up on a hill, well we met up somewhere and talked for a while and then he said he was going to wash his truck, well a little while later i called him to see if he got his truck washed and he said he was at the mud hole again and the cops were there so i said bye and hung up the phone. about two minutes later i got a call from an unknown number and answer it and its a lexington county investigator and he knows my name and asked me if i had been up playing in that mud hole and i went on ahead and admited to it and everything with my best manners possible and he said i was going to have to cooporate with my principals (oops i geuss i just gave away where i was) or i was gonna have a warrant put out for my arrest!
well i geuss i lost that mud hole and my friends parents are probly gonna take away his new truck. my mom still dont know!!!!:D

tibby 01-24-2012 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by bowshooter1 (Post 492233)
i learned why its so important to watch where you wheel and who you wheel with tonight.
so me and a buddy were cruisiong around tonight and we decided to hit up a mud hole (he doesnt do this kinda thing very much), probly not sposed to tell you where but idk, but any way we hit the mud hole and it wasnt that thick or anything but it was real slippery and we were just having a good time for 5 or 6 minutes and we decided to leave cuz i toought i saw somebody up on a hill, well we met up somewhere and talked for a while and then he said he was going to wash his truck, well a little while later i called him to see if he got his truck washed and he said he was at the mud hole again and the cops were there so i said bye and hung up the phone. about two minutes later i got a call from an unknown number and answer it and its a lexington county investigator and he knows my name and asked me if i had been up playing in that mud hole and i went on ahead and admited to it and everything with my best manners possible and he said i was going to have to cooporate with my principals (oops i geuss i just gave away where i was) or i was gonna have a warrant put out for my arrest!
well i geuss i lost that mud hole and my friends parents are probly gonna take away his new truck. my mom still dont know!!!!:D

Dang man, that stinks! Hopefully you don't get in too much trouble! There is a mud hole at your escuela? That's crazy. But they probably had security cameras all over that place.

bowshooter1 01-24-2012 10:39 PM

haha its about 500 yards behind the school and one of the coaches was working late and saw us but my stupid friend went back!

xgiovannix12 01-24-2012 10:48 PM

This would be me to your friend :icon_fryingpan:
:icon_hide: sorry but thats just me

bowshooter1 01-24-2012 10:50 PM

haha i wish i could he is ok but he tries to be a redneck a little to hard sometimes, to me it just comes naturally to the point of where i have to watch myself and try not to be a redneck lol

tibby 01-24-2012 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by bowshooter1 (Post 492248)
haha i wish i could he is ok but he tries to be a redneck a little to hard sometimes, to me it just comes naturally to the point of where i have to watch myself and try not to be a redneck lol

Haha, redneck or not, if you see trouble, peel out of there quick. Justin sayin. I would of done the same thing you did. Leave at the first sign of suspicion of trouble.

bowshooter1 01-24-2012 10:58 PM

ya haha he was jealous cuz mine had mud all the way up to the top of the roof but with my tires and rims it dont take much lol im starting to wonder how smart he is lol, but it probly didnt help that both our trucks are loud and i was doing a brake stand in the mud and continued it onto the road when we were both there

xgiovannix12 01-24-2012 10:58 PM

One time me and 15 other guys went in snowmobile trails memorial day with our atvs

so we were all over state land . Now we are talking about over 7000 acres.

so the state forest rangers heard our bikes and started chasing us with there pickups

most of us got away I know i did but my best friends 15 year old son got caught
since he could not change gears properly so we was not as fast as we were

so his dad went back and got a 100 buck ticket but we were all long time gone

the next day a state ranger pulls up my driveway (he got my plate number)

He said were you in the state lands yesterday ? I said me ? no i was home
i took him to my garage and showed him my bikes

Non of them had plates (smart ass me i took them off)

One word to an other he left and now im here LOL

THE END

bowshooter1 01-24-2012 11:02 PM

haha sounds fun, i really dont need to trespass to wheel ive got about 100 acres of family land about 50 miles north of here that has some great holes and a creek but i dont feel like going all the way up there just to play in the mud, geuss i will from now on though

97cherryblazer 01-24-2012 11:20 PM

lol been there done that.

My friends and i went offroading at a local mud hole that A LOT of people go to (more of just a big field) and there werent any no trespassing signs so we figured it was alright. Well long story short he got really stuck in a ditch that someone dug across the field to get other people stuck. well our first sign of danger was the 4 different people that called the cops on us while i was ripping him out of there. So we hauled a*s back down the trail to the road and right when i was about to pull onto the road a cop pulled in and blocked me :icon_no: Supposedly it was a "walking trail" or something stupid like that.. not anymore tho :icon_lolsign:

Cop was cool tho and just made me call my mom cuz im 17. which was bad when i got home. i go the what for and the how come :icon_rant:

So dont feel to bad! it happens lol. but your friend really had to rat you out?? thats cold