Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Roading (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/)
-   -   Why not to play in mud alone..... (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/why-not-play-mud-alone-6677/)

TheDesertFox 11-17-2006 06:15 PM

RE: Why not to play in mud alone.....

yea, at least u didnt have interior flooding like i did yesterday :(, btw looks fun though

m00nwater 11-18-2006 08:57 AM

Where is Redbridge did you go? I almost said it sort of looks like the hydro line trails off Songis Road, but then again, lots of places in Redbridge look like that. Damn that makes me miss home :(

sledneck16 11-18-2006 05:09 PM

actually its the power lines off tower road near the airport in north bay

kellen--why wouldnt I attempt it? [8D] I've actually gone through that whole quite a few times before with no problem--but i bounced off the side of one of the ruts in it and went straight into the soupy stuff. lol

ceanern--yea gotta love those holy **** holes lol---dont worry--i'll be able to say the same once i get my tires--these stock ones just wont cut it lol

after I came back to it with that jeep it had sank--all four rims were now fully under mud/water--had to get in by digging lol

stay tuned for more adventures lol--maybe next time i'll have a backup vehicle with me haha

m00nwater 11-18-2006 05:48 PM

Ya, back up is always good.

I know where you are talking about now, off Tower.

Can't wait to see your next adventure!

user 1016 11-18-2006 10:43 PM

ORIGINAL: sledneck16
stay tuned for more adventures lol--maybe next time i'll have a backup vehicle with me haha
just make sure your back up vehicle doesn't get stuck too....then you have to call up the back up back up person....(if ya have one)

ceanern 11-19-2006 06:53 PM

I need to get my rims and tires put back on. But need a body lift first.

nofear17bmx 11-22-2006 04:41 PM

Yea that would be a sick off road blazer if you got some new mud tires and lift. Those look like stock tires, almost guaranteed to get you stuck.

user 1016 11-22-2006 09:42 PM

ORIGINAL: nofear17bmx

Yea that would be a sick off road blazer if you got some new mud tires and lift. Those look like stock tires, almost guaranteed to get you stuck.

bah! I've only been stuck ?(really stuck) once....and having stock tires didn't have much to do with it.....you can do a lot with stock

nofear17bmx 11-22-2006 10:30 PM

But I could bet money that you could do better with a nice set of mud treads on it. Clearance also plays a huge role.

user 1016 11-22-2006 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: nofear17bmx

But I could bet money that you could do better with a nice set of mud treads on it. Clearance also plays a huge role.

oh I'm not denying that!! But using your head and thinking about what you are doing versus blindly driving in...that's a whole different thread