Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

worst stuck

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 12:48 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: worst stuck

ORIGINAL: prozach1988

some people are just idiots, why would you go through water like that??
theres i only one way to find out

Old 02-24-2008, 02:23 PM
prozach1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess...but there are people have no common sense

Old 02-24-2008, 03:32 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Well, aren't you the outspoken one? Why would anyone want to jump on top of a rocket and fly to the moon??? Geez. You label people as idiots that have no common sense... Maybe they are just out having fun. Ever done that? Loosen up man and stop with the insults. Just because it isn't your 'cup of tea' doesn't mean that someone else doesn't enjoy it.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Starting Member
GeorgesBlazah is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: prozach1988

some people are just idiots, why would you go through water like that??
I didnt build the truck to look at it

Old 02-24-2008, 04:08 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

very well said swartlkk and george. i dont have a blazer to do that but i do it w/ my 4 wheeler and people say the same thing to me, and i say the same thing as george.
i will be the first to say i have got off in holes and they become much deeper than the last time or what they look,

Old 02-24-2008, 04:28 PM

i wasnt necesarily refering to the pictures when i said idiots and no common sense i was speaking generallyi have gotten my blazer stuck to where water came in the door and i was an idoit for trying something like that

Old 02-24-2008, 04:38 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

You don't always know how deep the water or mud is going to be when you get into it...

Getting stuck is part of the fun of 4x4ing

Old 02-24-2008, 08:05 PM

yes and that is why i off road you never know what you are going to be able to do, just there is the few people out there that are idiots

Old 02-25-2008, 01:19 AM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

See...It's not really the idiot factor...I like to call it the silly boy gene...see...me..as a girl...would never go through a puddle like that...unless I had my 76 k5 blazer fully topples with a lift and some big ol tires..but that's because I know my truck wouldn't make it through it...now...a boy...he looks at the puddle/lake/ocean..and goes..."I bet I can make it through that" Gets stuck...thinks..wow..that was kind of stupid...two days later..sees another puddle/lake/ocean and says..."I bet I can make it through that" ....the cycle continues..you silly boys...besides...who's to say some one can't be an idiot with their own rides?? What ever floats your blazer! HA HA AH AHA HAHAH

Old 02-25-2008, 01:55 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Some of us KNOW we're gonna get stuck, but we do it anyway!

Gotta see just what kind of a mess we can make

Quick Reply: worst stuck