Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Angel Eyed Foglights.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Angel Eyed Foglights.

Alright as most of u know the Xtreme versions of the Blazer and s-10 come with a body kit with foglights in them. Well Awhile ago i had a pair of Angel Eye (Halo) Projector headlight on my blazer. Well My brother wanted to use them to see if he wanted to buy a set so i let him borrow them. Well lets just say my mom backed into the front of his s-10 with an avalanche and shattered just the headlight. I was wondering if it is possible to take the stock foglights and put the halo inside them. And if so could u guys give me some tips on such a project.Or just general ideas or references Please.

Old 02-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Angel Eyed Foglights.

They may fit. You'd have to open up the stock fogs, drill through for the wires and then seal up the housings again.

For all of that trouble, you could just get a set of Hella Angel Eye fog lights. Great light with the nice glow. I'll be putting a set on my SSEi this summer.

Old 02-13-2006, 08:43 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

I was thinking of getting a set of those but if i did switch out the fog's the hole for the stock ones are a rectangle and the hella's are circles.

Old 02-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, yeah, kinda forgot about that. Hmm... Would that look weird? Square with a circle? My B'ville has the exact sized hole for the hella's and that's the primary reason why I suggested them cause I've researched them and will be getting them.

Old 02-14-2006, 09:09 AM
tomsblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

The simple fix is to go after Bro for the new lights.

I've learned to leave Mom alone[sm=noooo.gif]