Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Paint, Body, & Interior (https://blazerforum.com/forum/paint-body-interior-39/)
-   -   Changed all interior lights to LEDs.DIRECT REPLACEMENT. (https://blazerforum.com/forum/paint-body-interior-39/changed-all-interior-lights-leds-direct-replacement-14082/)

EuroGoldLS 11-04-2007 09:48 PM

RE: Changed all interior lights to LEDs.DIRECT REPLACEMENT.

check that link. I'm getting 'object invalid' errors when i click it.

lennyblazer 11-04-2007 09:51 PM

Try this

thegr81 11-05-2007 12:30 AM

Looks sweet, something i have been thinking about doing for a while. There a very nice touch!!!!

EuroGoldLS 11-05-2007 04:53 PM

Thanks. That link works for me... I don't know why the other one didn't

drperry 11-05-2007 05:29 PM

The first link was to the bulb list itself, which for some reason, the site doesn't let you do... You've gotta do the whole search through the list thing...

S10Blazer 11-06-2007 02:31 AM

These are all of the bulbs that I currently have in my truck. But you should make sure that you have enough room if your truck is a different year. I have a '96. I believe the map lights on the 98+ have a different housing. I believe he has them in other colors too, but I prefer HID white.

4-map light bulbs

2-under dash lights

1-glove box light

2-front and rear dome light

and i forgot these:

4-sun visors

[IMG]local://upfiles/3653/F74BBEA89F204F9EB94A40844C0BBC2A.jpg[/IMG]

dimmuborgir6nik6 12-29-2007 05:20 AM

Bulb numbers are in the car manual, but some of them aren't, like the ones behind the 4x4 console. I had to have the guy at Autozone pull them up.

But, I have a '96 LS 4x4, too, and I've been meaning to change out those dull orange map lights. Those lights are pricey though, I just spent $70 on headlights. I'll wait it out.
Looks amazing though. And blue dash lights are def next for me, too. And maybe some blue leds under the dash to light up the floor.

drperry 12-29-2007 05:35 AM

It might be different for the 95 - 97's, but on the 98+ it's a little bulb, a T1.5, I think, on the end of a plastic stick, lol... Or soldered directly to the circuit board... I know the headlight switch has the bulb on a stick.

dimmuborgir6nik6 12-29-2007 10:21 PM

Looks great, can you give installation tips, for example taking out and installing the sun visor lights, front and rear dome lights and under dash lights?

At first I was thinking of getting neon lights for under the dash, but now I can just pop in some blue LED's into the factory whites.

drperry 12-29-2007 10:47 PM

The under dash lights should be plug and play... no special work involved... a 194 sized bulb should fit.