Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Does anyone have one of these?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 07:11 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
That doesn't make any sense at all. How do you plan on putting them onto your truck? Those aren't even the right size or shape for a 98+ truck.
I think you mis-understand me. MY bad, I'm not good at explaining.

These are bumper lights for 95-97 blazers, they'll fit mine (I hope).

What I was saying about the 98+ blazers, is that the bottom portion of the head lights (bottom left/right) are called bumper lights, even though they are not in the bumper. When ever I search for "chevy blazer bumper" on ebay, almost the only thing that comes up is those lights.

If you want forget everything about the 98+ blazers on this thread like I said I'm not good at explaining, prob messed up

Old 01-18-2010, 08:26 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
That doesn't make any sense at all. How do you plan on putting them onto your truck? Those aren't even the right size or shape for a 98+ truck.
The funny thing about the bumper lights is the openings in the impact strip makes the lights look smaller because the opening is smaller than the light itself.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:30 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

hahaha now that's plain weird. Why cut part of the light off? lol

Old 01-19-2010, 08:07 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
hahaha now that's plain weird. Why cut part of the light off? lol
They put the impact strip smaller then the actual lense of the light purely for looks. It looks better and lacks any edges if you mount it in behind the impact strip with a bit of overlay. That way it all flows smoothly.
And I did misunderstood what you want. The lights on the 98+ are normally referred to as "corners" so I was confused on your terminology.
I don't see these making that much of a difference though. Seems like a waste of $30 to me. If you're looking for the smoked look just buy a can of VHT Nightshade for $10 and do a coat of it on the bumper lights. That way you get that smoked look a hell of a lot cheaper.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:41 AM
BF Veteran

And I did misunderstood what you want. The lights on the 98+ are normally referred to as "corners" so I was confused on your terminology.
Ahh!! Ok yeah. that makes sense now.

And as for the night shade, great idea. Would get rid of that blue tint to....