Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

missing 96 lower right trim

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Beginning Member
Bullfrog2099 is on a distinguished road
Default missing 96 lower right trim

First post, looking to find lower right trim. Looked everywhere parts train etc. ,but I cant seem to find anyone whos selling. Its just the trim with "blazer" on it and the little notch near the tire thats missing.
http://www.premiumautosites.com/univ.../551920197.jpg , as seen in this picture.

Any information appreciated .

Last edited by Bullfrog2099; 01-23-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Beginning Member

Anyone??

Old 01-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Damn man, you have to wait to get responses. 3 hours, in the middle of the night, is unacceptable.

You can either contact a dealer or see if LMCtruck.com offers it.

Old 01-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Damn man, you have to wait to get responses. 3 hours, in the middle of the night, is unacceptable.

You can either contact a dealer or see if LMCtruck.com offers it.
Lol, my bad. I guess thats what twitter is for. I'll check that out, thanks.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Beginning Member

Well LMCtruck.com does have it, unfortunetly its for the whole set and it cost $120. All im missing is the one piece with the "blazer" logo on it. Everything else is good. Would hate to pay $120 just for one strip and the extras I wont use.

Oh well, may have to take the trim off all away around if I cant find it.

Old 01-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You could try to pull them off a truck at the junkyard and put new tape on them.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:04 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by swartlkk
You could try to pull them off a truck at the junkyard and put new tape on them.
hmmmm, not a bad idea. Would have to get lucky though.

Old 01-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Banned for childishly attempting to delete all his posts
jsmz is an unknown quantity at this point

jezz that sucks, i just threw all that trim off my blazer in the dumpster last month after it sat in a pile for 6 months. lol i would have sent it to you for the cost of shipping.

Old 01-28-2010, 03:28 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by jsmz
jezz that sucks, i just threw all that trim off my blazer in the dumpster last month after it sat in a pile for 6 months. lol i would have sent it to you for the cost of shipping.
Ahhh man , I definitely would have appreciated that. Did you replace it the old trim with new, or does your blazer just look better without the trim?

Old 01-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Banned for childishly attempting to delete all his posts
jsmz is an unknown quantity at this point

i took it off of to keep it off, looks way better without it.

totally a lot more work than just pulling trim off though. you need new rear bumper ends, front bumper ends & a new front bumper off a truck that didnt have trim because of the trim mounting holes.

If you click the link in my signature you can see what it looks like without the trim. Its a nice modification, but a little pricey compared to just replacing a piece or two of trim.

if you do as swartlkk suggested (junk yard), be real careful pulling it off because I noticed when I took mine off they like to distort if you pull too hard.

Last edited by jsmz; 01-28-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Quick Reply: missing 96 lower right trim