Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Some interior work

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 05:15 AM
Micheal73 is on a distinguished road

Is possible, interior work inside of trucks?

Regards,
Micheal

Old 07-12-2010, 08:45 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Micheal73
Is possible, interior work inside of trucks?

Regards,
Micheal
Say again?

Old 07-12-2010, 08:54 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Ok, updates! Everyone like's em.

Finished Painting. Looks way better.

Before:

And the flappy things:

Working on #2 as I type (well after/before I type can't be inside and outside at the same time haha)

Old 07-12-2010, 12:25 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Doesn't look like theres a good finish at all on the tailgate...is it all dry? It either looks like a lot of wet spots or heavy spots. Also, did you tape off the outside of the truck? It looks like you got a lot of paint on the rear bumper corners if not..

Old 07-12-2010, 12:27 PM
BF Veteran

Finished

Old 07-12-2010, 12:29 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Sisk
Doesn't look like theres a good finish at all on the tailgate...is it all dry? It either looks like a lot of wet spots or heavy spots. Also, did you tape off the outside of the truck? It looks like you got a lot of paint on the rear bumper corners if not..
Yep it's cry (and completely bonded, if you scratch it the paint doesn't come off). I applyed clear a little to heavy :S

Oh you didn't hear? I did body-work on the bumper-pieces so they are painted from that :P

Old 07-12-2010, 01:50 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

You should spray the carpet on the tailgate red! Be sure to use interior paint, or whatever it is called that they use on cloth seats and such...

Old 07-12-2010, 04:19 PM
BF Veteran

I am Gotta buy some first, gonna look today but if I can't find any we're going to Scranton to shop this/next week and I'll look at craft stores

Old 07-14-2010, 11:45 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Oh you didn't hear? I did body-work on the bumper-pieces so they are painted from that :P
I was talking about overspray from the spray paint...where you chose not to remove your tailgate and paint in in place I'm willing to bet there is overspray everywhere, including the outside of the truck.

Now, did you run out of spray paint yet? Is it over?

Old 07-15-2010, 10:40 AM
BF Veteran

I was talking about overspray from the spray paint...where you chose not to remove your tailgate and paint in in place I'm willing to bet there is overspray everywhere, including the outside of the truck.
Nope, I was careful

Now, did you run out of spray paint yet? Is it over?
I am done Did the red carpet paint today, pics soon! Black spray paint is almost gone

Quick Reply: Some interior work