Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Performance & Brainstorming (https://blazerforum.com/forum/performance-brainstorming-38/)
-   -   Performance Mod Discussion (https://blazerforum.com/forum/performance-brainstorming-38/performance-mod-discussion-72478/)

swartlkk 07-22-2012 07:57 PM

Performance Mod Discussion

Ha! This is getting rich. Now I'd really like to push this more, but seeing as this is getting too far from the original topic, I won't. Please, PLEASE create a new thread documenting all of the aftermarket 'goodness' that you have done on your racecar of a truck! Just don't say it was an Airtex pump! Hopefully you have pictures/videos of it all too cause we all like pictures!

*THESE FIRST TWO REPLIES WERE SNIPPED FROM ANOTHER THREAD WHERE THINGS WERE STARTING TO GO OFF TOPIC AND PLACED INTO THIS NEW THREAD WHERE THEY COULD BE DISCUSSED MORE FREELY*

Jonathon Lottbrein 07-22-2012 10:52 PM

One if you think im racing with a ****y pump like that you have some problems and two its a spectra premium smart ass.. im not scared to spend money on a part that is worth buying so do you wanna keep going? or do u wanna hear about the new cam, and pistons too? dont test me im not one to **** with when it come to power and money and doing it right ur trying to make me look bad and its not working.. so im done talking to you now because ur starting to tick me off..

swartlkk 07-22-2012 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jonathon Lottbrein (Post 531667)
One if you think im racing with a ****y pump like that you have some problems and two its a spectra premium smart ass..

:icon_emm::icon_really:

im not scared to spend money on a part that is worth buying

Why then did you not go OEM instead of one of the cheapest aftermarket, known to fail in 6-18 months, brands?

so do you wanna keep going?

Please do.

or do u wanna hear about the new cam, and pistons too?

I'm on pins and needles! or could that be lifters and wrist pins?

dont test me

Or What?

im not one to **** with when it come to power and money and doing it right

Really? Because you just picked #2 on the worlds crappiest pumps to put into a Blazer. So much for 'doing it right'! :icon_doh:

ur trying to make me look bad and its not working..

No, you seem to be the only one doing that and doing a right fine job at it I might say.

so im done talking to you now because ur starting to tick me off..

Please DON'T! I want to hear about the engine internals! Did you stick with the cast crank or go with a complete forged rotating assembly?

I am being a smart ass, but I tried to warn you when you first tried to blow smoke and you didn't catch it so I gave you a bit of rope. You just chose to hang yourself with it. :icon_doh:

247monster 07-22-2012 11:52 PM

i like watching people make idiots of themselves ...but i love it when someone calls them on it haha
Thank You for making this so i could enjoy a good laugh lol :icon_clapclap:

feels right to say this lol...
:icon_troll:

Rottidog 07-23-2012 12:03 AM

So a "person" comes here, looking to vent, pump their own glory & when another person IE administrator offers advice, talk they start to call him out & call him a smart a$$ or someone else.
Then says he's not one to F with on "performance things" (sounds like a person that believes all the ads about the things he buys) ... well Mr Perfect... wtf are you doing here anyway?
Kyle is one of the best people for advice, this forum is to hear people out & help them (if they aren't too lazy to search 1st) & offer advice.
If you don't like what you hear & you seem like the under dog, maybe you should look at things differently.

BTW Jonathon - you made yourself look bad, nobody else had a hand in that.
Just my thoughts & good laughter before bed, TY!

<edit> If he'd have read & took it to heart, thought about things he may have realized that a vapor lock was not the issue.
Why are some people so .... "I think this & it is this way because I think this"?! Wake up, can't they accept that there can always be an alternative answer? I mean whatever you think is wrong with your woman you're probably wrong! lol There's always something you haven't thought about!

Rottidog 07-23-2012 12:23 AM

On another note I saw the title Performance Mod Discussion with swartlkk as the OP.
I was about to start bashing you for not searching before posting lmao!
I thought wtf, why not ask what tires fit so-in-so or my blazer won't start. lol
It all just looked so lame/generic until I opened the thread.

247monster 07-23-2012 12:31 AM

lol needs a title change ...
DON'T TRY TO OUT SMART SOMEONE SMARTER THEN YOU
has a nice ring to it right? lol

swartlkk 07-23-2012 12:45 AM

Now now guys. I really was hoping he'd come back with something like Aeromotive or at the very least Walbro, but...It is pretty clear that he is just new to all of this stuff.

97cherryblazer 07-23-2012 03:09 AM

Reminds me of this video Petty posted a while ago

chris015 07-23-2012 07:51 AM

I too was going to come in here and bash kyle about not searching for performance mods etc too until i realized what this was about LOL