1989 s10 Blazer left overs FS - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1989 s10 Blazer left overs FS

Old 11-07-2018, 07:09 PM
Beginning Member
jaymzz is on a distinguished road
Default 1989 s10 Blazer left overs FS

I hope this is within the forum rules.
I am not willing to ship but can meet people around Salem Oregon pretty easily. I have no prices so make offer.
What I have for sale so far...
Roof rack with chrome inserts for the roof. No dents in chrome inserts and the rack itself is in good shape for it's age. The rubber is starting to shrink some on the sides.
Chrome wheelwell mouldings. Have typical dings but are not bent and in decent shape.
Factory tinted quarter glass. They did leak a little over the years so do have some permanent streaks on the inside. Can't see it from the outside though.
Rear factory tinted defrost hatch glass. One of the defroster tabs is broke off but does come with new shocks.
Side moldings.
Complete rear bumper in great shape.
Both door glass. For these I am going to put a price. I bought new from GM both new run channels and side clips for the Glass that will be a package deal. $300
Also have an almost complete interior black and grey but not sure on what this is worth yet. I don't have any pictures of it yet because wanted to value it first. It is complete minus headliner(was trash) and has some wear in the drivers seat and drivers side carpet. Also the carpet has a hole cut in it for a manual shifter. Dash has a couple small cracks but over all in decent shape. The center console could use a new hinge along with the glovebox.
Pm me here on the forums and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Thank you
Here is my Blazer with everything still on it.

The only picture I have of the interior at the moment.

Last edited by jaymzz; 11-07-2018 at 07:37 PM.