PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Smoked Headlights, Tail Lights, and OEM Tow Package

Old 04-25-2019, 05:16 PM
Starting Member
Doubledown is on a distinguished road
Default Smoked Headlights, Tail Lights, and OEM Tow Package

Hello,
I am going a different direction with the looks of my Jimmy "build" so I have these parts that are unused and would like to recoop some of the money spent of them or interesting trades. Local pick (Sacramento, CA) up or I will ship at cost if you want to do that via paypal.

I have a brand new pair of clear (no amber lenses) smoked Jimmy headlights with fog lights. (Looking for $85)

I also have a brand new pair of clear (no red lenses) smoked Jimmy/Blazer tail lights. (looking for $45)

Lastly I have the OEM tow package/hitch from my 2000 Jimmy 4 door. I am assuming it would fit on the Blazer and Bravada counter parts and possibly the 2 doors but you would need to verify.

I will also have a pair of OEM headlights that need to be polished up after I complete my headlight upgrade.

Last edited by Doubledown; 04-25-2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Updated with my location.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:30 PM
N. Jensen is on a distinguished road

Ya know, I've been lookin' at those Depo smoked tail lights for a minute now..