Ride Of The Month
2011 ROTY - Tim (Verno)
This section is for threads and voting polls for the BlazerForum Ride of the Month competition. Please read the ROTM RULES prior to posting! September VOTING!
CURRENT ROTM: atvwarrior
View Poll Results: Vote your choice for August 2009 ROTM!
NVANZEE
41.79%
cr8390
20.90%
bandidolenny
19.40%
Sisk
2.99%
AJBert
14.93%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

August 2009 ROTM Voting!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 07:27 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

voted! woohoo, I'm rocking the big ol goose egg in votes! hahaha. I should have waiting to accept a nom until I had stuff done to me truck..
I think if cr8390 doesn't win, he should have a honorary win for the month since his Blazer is wrote off.

Old 07-13-2009, 07:36 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Sisk, did you fix your truck after your de-badging escapade? I noticed your picture had the badges in it.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:19 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Voted, based on what I want mine to look like NVANZEE!

Old 07-13-2009, 03:27 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by oktain
Sisk, did you fix your truck after your de-badging escapade? I noticed your picture had the badges in it.
No, I never got it fixed. That is a really old pic, one of the first I took of it. It was the only ones I have in my profile. I sent another one to Kyle to upload though. As of right now I have touch up paint covering where the paint ripped off. I'll get around to fixing it someday..lol

Old 07-13-2009, 07:40 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by amazinnblazin
Voted, based on what I want mine to look like NVANZEE!
thanks

Old 07-13-2009, 10:52 PM
cr8390 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys and thank 4 letting me still in the race even though shes gone

and thanks sisk haha just saw that, i appreciate it alot for the idea man

Old 07-14-2009, 02:24 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
Voted, and hope you can find another Blazer in as nice of shape as yours cr8390

Found a few. If preferred there is a LHD one here as well.

http://www.autotrader.co.nz/UsedItem...7+4294965552+0

Old 07-14-2009, 07:34 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

That's a nice red one, do 2dr's exist in Kiwi land?

CR, that'd be sick if you could import an RHD, probably be the only one in North America!

Kyle... when's the thumbnail for voting going up? The nomination thread is still up next to last month's winner. (Unless you've already noticed and are short on time.)

Last edited by oktain; 07-14-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:34 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

No! No 2 doors mate! Doubt if GM exported any to Japan either or else some of the car yards here would have brought some in.

All we got was the 4 door, 4wd, auto, & some with the spare hanging on the back.

Oh yea, some came with the camper option.

There are no more Blazers being imported into New Zealand so those few you see are all there is. And then the odd private seller of course. Spare are going to become a major issue here.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:38 AM
BF Veteran

Camper option? Really? on an S10 Blazer? Guess it's time for