Ride Of The Month
2011 ROTY - Tim (Verno)
This section is for threads and voting polls for the BlazerForum Ride of the Month competition. Please read the ROTM RULES prior to posting! September VOTING!
CURRENT ROTM: atvwarrior
View Poll Results: ROTM Voting
Unlimitedsp
8.97%
okvortec
8.97%
SmokeDogg
46.15%
packofqtips
15.38%
Ch@dbee
20.51%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

December ROTM Voting

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 11:53 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Bah! we have like 9 gazzillion guests on every day. no one votes. old skool luvr and i hijack every thread, AND Sisks tow hooks scared everyone off.

BF is going belly up!
when the hell did i get thrown into this mess you started Curtis.

Alex, i really think he needs to get his skid plate finished. why don't we go down and show him how to do it, then maybe he'll stop bitching about your tow hooks. personally, i think he's the one putting your hooks out there for everyone to remember!

Old 11-21-2009, 12:15 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF! These usually go like 6-7 pages! Vote!

We oughta get an admin to hijack every member straight to the polling thread upon sign-in and not let em leave until they vote!

Old 11-21-2009, 01:24 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oisinirish
We oughta get an admin to hijack every member straight to the polling thread upon sign-in and not let em leave until they vote!
i second the motion! but what happens if we don't get many new members?..............what am i talking about! everybody wants to be on BF, right?!? we'll always have new members joining us, lol.

Old 11-21-2009, 02:13 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

old school luvr: the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. i admitted mine (cant fab to save my life) now it's your turn....

oisinirish: as soon as the poll goes hot upon firing up the site, you should have to weigh in before moving on. Vote or Die!

Last edited by ABN31B; 11-21-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:39 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

oisinirish: as soon as the poll goes hot upon firing up the site, you should have to weigh in before moving on. Vote or Die!
I 2nd that

Old 11-21-2009, 06:00 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
i second the motion! but what happens if we don't get many new members?..............what am i talking about! everybody wants to be on BF, right?!? we'll always have new members joining us, lol.
Originally Posted by foxxie
I 2nd that
We should start a "movement"!!

Old 11-21-2009, 07:10 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Well...we had 78 votes last month. We're at 65 for this month so far, so overall not that far off. Keep the votes coming though!! Just over a week left to vote.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:02 AM
BF Veteran

Pft! When did you become a voice of reason? Oh wait....

Old 11-22-2009, 11:37 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by foxxie
I 2nd that
don't encourage him foxxie!

Pft! When did you become a voice of reason? Oh wait....

Originally Posted by Sisk
Well...we had 78 votes last month. We're at 65 for this month so far, so overall not that far off. Keep the votes coming though!! Just over a week left to vote.
better watch it Curtis, his wrath hath no bounds. he might just show you how to properly fab a skid plate!

Old 11-22-2009, 12:53 PM
BF Veteran

not likely but he MIGHT be able to help me undercoat it