Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 03:56 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

So it was about 3 degrees too high and it all came down as rain rather than snow. 'Twas severely disappointing.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:23 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

****ty dealz dude.

Old 01-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are supposed to get some decent snow here. Calling for 6-10 inches, but we will see. I would have got some pics tomorrow of my Blazer but the damn thing wont start...again. Not sure what the problem is but when it sits outside in the cold, the next morning it wont start sometimes.

Old 01-10-2011, 03:46 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

our first snow of the year.......... for my area anyways..still coming down too

Old 01-10-2011, 04:52 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

...it snowed... again...

The attached picture shows where I am in relation to the Beach... There is snow actually on the beach too!!! Like... snow on the sand of the beach... WTH!!!

Attached Thumbnails Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM-beachsnow.jpg  

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 01-10-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:09 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Wait for it

Wait for it

TA DA!!! B-A right? Don't lie!
K, i won't...................it's not.

but @ least when the snow melts, it'll help wash down the engine bay for ya.

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
It's 50°F right now but weather.com already has us under winter storm alert for tomorrow afternoon. Supposed to drop down to 28 and there's an 90% chance of precip. Around here, any amount of snow turns the roads to chaos and people freak out.

Its been mid-60's the past week and the ground will be too warm for anything to really accumulatestick, but I will definitely get some pics of my truck in the "snow"

You guys have no idea how excited I am to finally be a part of this thread!

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
So it was about 3 degrees too high and it all came down as rain rather than snow. 'Twas severely disappointing.
i'm guessing you're regretting that statement today, eh Matt.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:14 PM
npbra is on a distinguished road

Bringing home my new to me 2005 Blazer.

Last edited by npbra; 01-21-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:21 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

1)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHINEY!!!!
2) DAMN I wish we had a big dump of snow like that here, last time had a decent size dump was i think about 3 years ago. DUMPED snow over night, got up and most streets hadnt been driven on, just cruisin through fresh powder as everyone tried to dig out their cars and go no where cuz they would get stuck. Cruisin in powder up the bottom of the door. Man i miss that, spent the whole day just cruisin around.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:07 AM
npbra is on a distinguished road

Got over 30 cm in 24 hours. Roads were brutal, but the Blazer kept on cruising with no issues. Damn I like these trucks.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:37 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by streblo
1)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHINEY!!!!
2) DAMN I wish we had a big dump of snow like that here, last time had a decent size dump was i think about 3 years ago. DUMPED snow over night, got up and most streets hadnt been driven on, just cruisin through fresh powder as everyone tried to dig out their cars and go no where cuz they would get stuck. Cruisin in powder up the bottom of the door. Man i miss that, spent the whole day just cruisin around.

X2 to all of that brother.

especially the last line.

Quick Reply: Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM