Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

A few Snow Pics (pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Beginning Member
deck101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A few Snow Pics (pic heavy)

We got our first snowfall of 2010 last night in central Ohio adding around 1.5 inches of powdery snow to the 2-3 inches already on the ground. Here are acouple of pictures of my truck covered in snow this morning

The snowploughs were a little slow getting the roads cleared this morning so I decided to go out driving around for the fun of it. Here are a couple of pictures of my truck in the parking lot of the community pool and park which is not ploughed in the winter. The parking lot has 2 sections connected by a short road through the park. There was about 3-4 inches of snow in the parking lot (packed down a bit with what looked like ATV tracks). I did some 4hi driving through the road and a little 2hi in the parking lots to slide around a bit. I only got 2 pictures because I was by myself.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

ahh the fun of going alone huh lol thats why i take a full battery with me and a spare..i'm so indecisive taking pics...and can't find good one's until i've walked around for a good 15 mins looking at shot possibilities lol

Old 01-03-2010, 01:02 AM
flipzat is on a distinguished road

Awesome snow pics, wish that was all we got :

Old 01-03-2010, 07:34 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

pfft...you call that snow!? Thats NOTHING! Just a light dusting lol.
Anyway, nice pics, nice truck

Old 01-03-2010, 07:38 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Nice snow pics.
The last time I saw snow was when my family went up to N.C. for a skiing trip.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes you have to get away from the snow!

My view this morning:

Old 01-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

suddenly kyle...i hate you LMAO...

Old 01-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The foamy surf kinda looks like snow...

Old 01-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Beginning Member
SC0RPI0 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by swartlkk

My view this morning:
We get tht year round here in Florida. except it's been pretty cold here last cpl of days... BRRRRR

Old 01-03-2010, 10:49 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by swartlkk

My view this morning:
even tough i don't understand it, it is nice to know Kyle is thinking about us, while he's down havin' fun in the sun.

Sisk is right, that's just a dusting, nice pic's in the parking lot . while this isn't our first snow fall this year, this is what i woke up to this morning,

the Blazer;

the wife's Buick;

Quick Reply: A few Snow Pics (pic heavy)