Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

I wanna see some clean interiors!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 08:09 PM
FireInMe17 is on a distinguished road

Well things are a bit different from California to Pennsylvania, haha I went there just last April, and I can imagine that the summers would play their toll on your Blazer. Here in PA, the summers are hot and muggy most of the time, I haven't had the Blazer to the beach yet, but I took the Camaro last year, didn't really get it that dirty. But I usually would go to the creek and go to the rope swing, so I'm sure that it will get wet, and it will get muddy, and there will be sand too. Not to mention all the dust from the roads and the lack of rain like last year.

But in the summer I don't have to worry about cinders, salt, snow, sleet, and ice, and really all that leaves is dust and the occasional mud from what little rain we do get...

I would KILL someone if they intentionally left fries in my car!!! Either one of them!!! I don't like to go through the drive ins with friends because they just leave a mess and leave wrappers and **** everywhere!! It drives me nuts!

Old 01-13-2011, 08:19 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

OMFG don't quote a million pics

only 4 people have played along so far? hmmm ...

Old 01-13-2011, 08:37 PM

I guess most people just beat on their Blazers and don't care about how the interiors look....

Old 01-13-2011, 09:04 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

The fries would be from my two kids, one being a boy who will stick the occasional buger in between the seats! real nice!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:23 PM

Oh man......thank god I don't have any kids so far! But when I do, I'm sure that the Blazer will haul them around, its got a little bit more space than the Camaro =p

Old 01-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

yeah, my husband wont let them eat in the Audi....oh no, not the leather seats....PSH LOL

Old 01-13-2011, 11:01 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

don't have any of the Blazer @ the moment. besides, i have a couple of broken things to take care of.

but this is my youngest brother's '94 Jimmy..............

Originally Posted by ABN31B
funny that i came across this thread Curtis......Brad was just telling me yesterday about your bedliner job. looks not too shabby brother.

guess it makes cleaning up the Winter mess in Oregon a little easier, eh?

Originally Posted by FireInMe17
I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but in the pics my ashtray was missing......
kinda hard with such dark exposure on your pic's.

but still, a very nice interior indeed.

and that goes out to 01vortec as well.
Originally Posted by 01vortec
good find on those kick panels, i've been looking for some since i got my truck over 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by ABN31B
OMFG don't quote a million pics
that was my thought exactly Curtis!!!

seriously people (not just singling out you guys 1sexyblzr & wlorton) but does nobody know how to click on the other pic's in a quote & hit "delete"? i mean lorton......you quoted 12 pic's to comment on just the 1 needed. makes for a looooong page.

and FirInMe17, it's quite obvious you don't have any young people in your life. like you, i hate when i find tons of garbage in my vehicles, kids arewhat they are..........messy. and i'm always on my kids and their friends when i pick them up from school, to knock the snow & slush from their boots before they get into the Blazer or Buick, i know that it'll get vacuumed out & cleaned in the Spring. and Bre.....doesn't he know the leather is waaaaaaaay easier to clean up than cloth ever is?

still..........it bugs the crap outta me, but i deal with it.

now......if it was the wife!.............................

Last edited by old skool luvr; 01-13-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:09 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

my interior was clean at some point...

Old 01-14-2011, 11:15 AM

Wow, I had no idea they updated the interior of the 1st gen S-series that much from 89 to 94. It looks like it could be out of a 2nd gen from the dash back! I guess it is also a 4 door, and a GMC, but wow!

And yeah, BresBlazy, he should know that leather is worlds easier to clean than cloth ever could be! Even with scotch gaurd, leather is just wipe and done.

And yeah, I have no kids, I'm only 18 right now so thank god I don't have kids, lol but I always have to deal with my friends and sisters leaving **** in it, they know how clean I like to keep my vehicles, yet they still **** me off by leaving stuff behind in it....

Benedict1337, that looks awesome! And its a TrailBlazer edition like mine I can see Saweeet!

Keep the pics coming guys!

And yes old skool luvr, I took pics with Flash, but they make the colors look washed out so I didn't upload them, but....

Old 01-14-2011, 01:43 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FireInMe17
Wow, I had no idea they updated the interior of the 1st gen S-series that much from 89 to 94. It looks like it could be out of a 2nd gen from the dash back! I guess it is also a 4 door, and a GMC, but wow!

And yeah, BresBlazy, he should know that leather is worlds easier to clean than cloth ever could be! Even with scotch gaurd, leather is just wipe and done.

And yeah, I have no kids, I'm only 18 right now so thank god I don't have kids, lol but I always have to deal with my friends and sisters leaving **** in it, they know how clean I like to keep my vehicles, yet they still **** me off by leaving stuff behind in it....

Benedict1337, that looks awesome! And its a TrailBlazer edition like mine I can see Saweeet!

Keep the pics coming guys!

And yes old skool luvr, I took pics with Flash, but they make the colors look washed out so I didn't upload them, but....
They are actually newer trailblazer seats. Sexy as hell eh? I have been looking for them as well. Even with the dark interior and tan seats, it looks like a million bucks!

Quick Reply: I wanna see some clean interiors!