Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Exhaust Tip Pic Request

Old 08-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Beginning Member
lo.1987 is on a distinguished road
Default Exhaust Tip Pic Request

I am trying to figure out how I want to have my exhaust exit when I redo my exhaust. Can you guys post pics of how your exhaust exits? Pics of any set-ups will be appreciated. I'm thinking about a single exit behind the rear passanger wheel with a chrome tip, so I'm hoping someone will post a pic of that.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:57 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by lo.1987
I am trying to figure out how I want to have my exhaust exit when I redo my exhaust. Can you guys post pics of how your exhaust exits? Pics of any set-ups will be appreciated. I'm thinking about a single exit behind the rear passanger wheel with a chrome tip, so I'm hoping someone will post a pic of that.
Well this is how mine used to look. It exited right before the rear right tire with a nice tip on it. The tip stayed dirty because of the location of it.

I have since removed the side exit and have it running out the back and tucked with a turn-down which stops right before the rear bumper so you can't see the exhaust pipe. And I decided to not put a tip on there this time.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Beginning Member
lo.1987 is on a distinguished road

I figured it would stay dirty there and I don't want it there cause it would be close to the person sitting in the back passenger seat. I think I want mine to exit out behind the rear tire on the passenger side.

Old 08-06-2011, 09:44 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I used to have a corvette style tip coming straight out the back. I cut it off and now its just a plain turn down out of sight behind the bumper.

I've seen this xtreme driving around a lot and the tips come out next to the license plate

An old administrator on this site had the exhaust sticking out of the passenger rear bumper endcap

Old 08-06-2011, 10:55 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

i got the gibson swept side exhaust exits behind passenger rear my camera is screwed up right now so i cant get a pic for ya a tip came with the kit its 2 3/4 pipe to 3 in tip sounds good you can hear it on you tube i could send you a pic with my cellphone tomorrow if you want to private message me your number your choice

Old 08-07-2011, 10:55 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

C6 Corvette tips

Attached Thumbnails Exhaust Tip Pic Request-100_0702.jpg  
Old 08-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Starting Member
98chevyblazer is on a distinguished road

Ohh i love the corvette tips where do i get my hands on one of those?

Old 08-14-2011, 06:16 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Nothing too fancy, just on a 30 degree angle or so:

Old 08-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Beginning Member
BlueZR-2 is on a distinguished road

Not to thread jack but ranger whered you get those ZR2 flaps?

Old 08-15-2011, 08:26 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BlueZR-2
Not to thread jack but ranger whered you get those ZR2 flaps?
Check my build thread (in my sig) and go to the last page. Last question asked!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Exhaust Tip Pic Request