Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Your First Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spectreblazer
so no one noticed i owned a mint knight rider edition mustang as my first car? hmm?
OOh... Look who's trying to be clever... That isn't Knight Rider! Just a cheap imitation and a mockery of the original! Man I can't stay on topic to save my life tonight! LMAO!

Old 02-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by swartlkk
OOh... Look who's trying to be clever... That isn't Knight Rider! Just a cheap imitation and a mockery of the original!
i see we have an original knight rider fan of david hasselhough, im just messin with yah kyle, the old kitt was pretty BA, but im a mustang fan so i couldn't resist.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:20 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

the problem, Kyle, is when they stated remaking the TV show (was it last year?), since the RWD F-bodies are dead, that's the only thing left to use. and was it ever a lame show. the chick was pretty smokin', but still a lame-azzed show.

one last thing (then back to topic), the movie that was made a few years ago (maybe 5 or 6 or ??) had a Mustang for KITT.

and Spectre, i just thought you screwed up a link.

Old 02-10-2010, 07:56 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I knew he was messing around...

I found a picture of my car... seems this is the only one I can find, I (maybe?) know where one is but it's not on my laptop... This was before I bought it off my parents, and I miss that 02 Silverado in the back... we sold it in 05 with only 20,000km's on it.

Old 02-10-2010, 08:02 AM
Beginning Member
Sway_89S10 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by swartlkk
OOh... Look who's trying to be clever... That isn't Knight Rider! Just a cheap imitation and a mockery of the original! Man I can't stay on topic to save my life tonight! LMAO!
Haha, you tell him! My Firebird was ALMOST like KITT, mine was a '83 base model, and KITT was a '82 T/A. That's pretty close right

Old 02-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Starting Member
Rogue is on a distinguished road

First car I ever drove was my parents 67 Pontiac Tempest. 326ci with a 4 bbl. It was really quick for being stock. Wish I could have kept it.

First car I owned was a 72 Pontiac Grand Prix. 400ci with a 4 bbl.
Could pass almost anything on the road but a gas station.

think I`m starting to show my age.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:31 AM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

My first car was a 1982 Chevy Chevette. Dark metallic blue. When I got it, the tires were bald, so I found a brand new set of 13" mud tires at a local used tire place and had them put on. (Can't remember the price, but they were very cheap. That's why I bought them.) I got this car because it was my Grandfather's and he had just passed away. Would have rather kept him! Anyway, I drove this car on and off for many years. My Dad and I sold it back and forth to each other about 6 times each! We never had any problems with the car. The first person outside of the family to own it, blew the engine up ( in 1998), and told my Dad that they thought they deserved their money back. Can you believe that?

Old 02-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Starting Member
TheStig is on a distinguished road

Somebody bought an '82 Chevette in '98...it broke....and this person was suprised? lol

Old 02-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Beginning Member
jeffs91S10blazer is on a distinguished road

First vehicle i've owned is the one I own now, my 91 S10 4 door 4x4 blazer.

The first vehicle i've ever driven? well technically the first thing i ever drove was an old 453 IH Hillside Combine. Think I was 6 or 7 at the time. I wasn't by myself though :P at the same age sometimes i'd drive my dads Chevy Diesel pickup. I cant remember exactly what kind of truck it was, but at 8 years old it was very difficult to drive a manual.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:53 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheStig
Somebody bought an '82 Chevette in '98...it broke....and this person was suprised? lol
That made me laugh So hard!

Quick Reply: Your First Car