Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Scenario: 121mph hit gravel lost control and was a ping-pong ball between the guard rails. Blacked out and woke up hearing interstate traffic. Had my windows up so the force left 1" gap between my passenger door and body. The first hit was 2" from missing the guard rail and sending me 20ft onto the interstate. Three 360s in the effect and next day my whole right side was bruised along with my left side of my head. I woke up to laying across my console on my right side.
Before:

After(I went with some friends to take some pictures after I left the ER):

Had more pictures, but I got a new computer and I thought I saved all the pictures off old HD before wiping it. Car was totaled without them even putting it up on the lift. Suspension was all twisted and the body damage ALONE was $4k and the suspension put it above USAA repair costs so they totaled it.

My old GMC that I had before I traded it in on the Cobalt....I didn't wreck it, but I saw it in a local junkyard torn to crap. Just made me sad seeing it....

Old 09-18-2010, 08:57 PM
97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about
Default That hurts to look at

That was a hella sick blazer
Originally Posted by cr8390
ooo i gotta get in this one lol....
before:

after:

what happened:

Old 10-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Beginning Member
wolfcalibur is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Biohazed

couldn't resist, sucks about the Honda though and one more to poke fun at the 390hp civic

Old 12-19-2010, 01:36 PM
IrvJr is on a distinguished road

My 86 Grand National

Before.

After.

The replacement.

Old 12-19-2010, 02:05 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

whats the story with that grand national? also maybe send that pic to wreckedexotics.com ( i think is the site) they would probably post it

Old 12-19-2010, 02:47 PM
IrvJr is on a distinguished road

Got rear ended at a stop sign by someone doing about 60. They tried to go around at the last second so they got the pass side mostly. It was totalled obviously. But the built motor and trans live in my new Buick.

Old 12-19-2010, 04:04 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

thats before

heres after some non insured illegal immigrant pulled out infront of me.

my passenger said it felt like a we went over a speed bump......
i tboned him cause he tried to dart across an intersection. i wish i had pics of his car,.. it was a dodge stratus and it looked like half a stratus... the sad thing is i was going 30 mph....... and both him and his passenger went to the hospital.before going to jail.....so i was still stuck with the bill anyways..

Old 12-19-2010, 05:51 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Wow man that sucks , I hate bad luck this time of year when money is tight anyways.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:08 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

heres what replaced it.. forgot this picture....... new grille, fender and this mammoth bumper

3/8" wall pipe 4inch OD........ and a massive skid plate that was shapped kind of like an H that was made out of 1/2 Angleat work...... it had to of weighed 75 lbs and could of been more then 1 1/2 ft square

Old 12-22-2010, 10:34 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

I got hit from the side

Not so bad eh? almost 3g in damage.
Heres what the other guys car looked like

I hit a bird

My S10

attached is what it looked like post crash pre repair....wish it got the hood to, but a 2400 in damage. was happy i got a new grille and bumper outta it..oh ya

Attached Thumbnails Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-0827061332.jpg  

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)